Sign in to follow this  
bh412captain

PMDG_MD11_FSX_COMBO_Setup.exe Activation Problem

I've tried for the past 5 days to contact PMDG regarding a question I have. Perhaps one of you can help me?During my installation of the PMDG_MD11_FSX_COMBO_Setup.exe file I get the following screen prompt for info:Your e-mail address: xxxxxxx@xxx-xxxxx.netYour order number: xxxxxxxxYour password: xxxxxxMy question is this: What password is required? The password I use to log into My Account on PMDG's website? Any help will be appreciated. I'm dead in the water with no response from PMDG.Regards and thanks,Captain D.M. JarrettGHC

You guessed it, the one you used to log into the pmdg website to purchase the software.email address@isp / order No / password...... just hope you kept a note of it else, like me, had to hunt through my bits and bobs to find it lolJohn Ellison

It wants the password you use to log into the sale system on PMDG's website.
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the password I use for logging into the sale system isn't working. Do you think PMDG will ever respond? I've sent them numerous e-mails and used the online mode of contacting them. VERY frustrating as I also purchased the MD-11 printed manuals -- quite an investment! I can't do anything until PMDG replies, resets my password, or something.They used to be more responsive (2006) but now... nothing.Cheers, mate.D.

If you are not receiving an automated response from PMDG after you email them, they are not receiving the email. Most likely it is getting caught in their SPAM filter. Try emailing from, say, a gmail account.

If you are not receiving an automated response from PMDG after you email them, they are not receiving the email. Most likely it is getting caught in their SPAM filter. Try emailing from, say, a gmail account.
Cheers. I suspected that might be the problem and DID set up a gmail account for my correspondence with PMDG. I got an automated response from them but that was several days ago.I recall they boasted on 48 hours being a "worst case scenario" for responding to customer issues. Perhaps the bar has been lowered now?Captain Dave JarrettGHC