Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mrtaa_1

Panel Switchers (Invisible Clickspots) for the PMDG 737

Guest Mrtaa_1

Hi all, I have made an edit of the PMDG 737 with 2 Panels (Main and Approach).I want to be able to click on an invisible clickspot to toggle the App panel from the Main and the Main from the App ect ect.I have the XML code for the switcher, but I'm not to sure if it is correct:<Gauge Name="738M2A" Version="1.0"><Image Name="MaintoAPP.bmp" ImageSizes="24,113,20,15"/><Mouse><Help ID="HELPID_GAUGE_TOGGLE_02_WINDOW"/><Cursor Type="Hand"/><Click>02 (>K:PANEL_ID_OPEN) 01 (>K:PANEL_ID_CLOSE) </Click></Mouse></Gauge>Please Reply!

Guest Kaiser
Hi all, I have made an edit of the PMDG 737 with 2 Panels (Main and Approach).I want to be able to click on an invisible clickspot to toggle the App panel from the Main and the Main from the App ect ect.I have the XML code for the switcher, but I'm not to sure if it is correct:<Gauge Name="738M2A" Version="1.0"><Image Name="MaintoAPP.bmp" ImageSizes="24,113,20,15"/><Mouse><Help ID="HELPID_GAUGE_TOGGLE_02_WINDOW"/><Cursor Type="Hand"/><Click>02 (>K:PANEL_ID_OPEN) 01 (>K:PANEL_ID_CLOSE) </Click></Mouse></Gauge>Please Reply!
Yes! your code is correct ;)

Try this in 2 icons<Click>22 (>K:PANEL_ID_OPEN) 20 (>K:PANEL_ID_CLOSE) </Click>to get appr. panel<Click>20 (>K:PANEL_ID_OPEN) 22 (>K:PANEL_ID_CLOSE) </Click>to change backNot tested!

Paul EGLD

Guest Mrtaa_1
Yes! your code is correct ;)
So do I save that code as 738M2A.xml then put that XML file and the Switcher bitmap into a .cab file then the .cab file into the Flightsim 9 Gauges File?

So do I save that code as 738M2A.xml then put that XML file and the Switcher bitmap into a .cab file then the .cab file into the Flightsim 9 Gauges File?
Hi RyanDon't know that gaugeJust change and try the click code in your gauge. the only difference from your code is the panel ident numbers. You will need an icon gauge on each panel view with each click code.

Paul EGLD