Sign in to follow this  
Guest dorcami

HELP| assiging rudder pedals for fsx

Guest dorcami

hi!I have a joystick with a twist handle- the logitech extreme 3d pro.this means i can use it for rudder to, but ive met some problems... the z axe on the joystick got too sensible and its impossible to control a plane like this...so i thought about two alternatives but didnt really manage to do anyone:1. disabling the z axe while flying and by pressing a button enabling it back (when just hit ground or something like this)...by this the sensibility wont bother me but i couldnt find a way to do this...2. i have a wheel with pedals, and i know its not the best stuff but its what i got.so i wanted to use the pedals but i found that there isnt a left right rudder axis, and each one of the 2 pedals got its own axe, so i cant use them either.the solution here ill guess, will be to join the pedals axis to one, but couldnt make it....so ill be really thankful if anyone could help me here!thanks and sorry about my english.

Guest Demo8DHer
hi!I have a joystick with a twist handle- the logitech extreme 3d pro.this means i can use it for rudder to, but ive met some problems... the z axe on the joystick got too sensible and its impossible to control a plane like this...so i thought about two alternatives but didnt really manage to do anyone:1. disabling the z axe while flying and by pressing a button enabling it back (when just hit ground or something like this)...by this the sensibility wont bother me but i couldnt find a way to do this...2. i have a wheel with pedals, and i know its not the best stuff but its what i got.so i wanted to use the pedals but i found that there isnt a left right rudder axis, and each one of the 2 pedals got its own axe, so i cant use them either.the solution here ill guess, will be to join the pedals axis to one, but couldnt make it....so ill be really thankful if anyone could help me here!thanks and sorry about my english.
Have you tried sticking with using the twist for rudder and simply turning down the sensitivity on that axis? I generally use zer null zone and about 75% sensitivity on the rudder axis.