Sign in to follow this  
Pat55

Engine repaint

Hello, Where can I find the opportunity to change the color of the two parties?To the left engine is in the file PMDG_MD11_PW_Engine_left, but for the right engine?Thank you in advance for your answerPatrick

Patrick Gendre

The paint kit for FS9 MD11 has not been released yet. It is forthcoming. I notice the left engine exterior vanes are blue and right side white... we must have missed that. Which livery is this?

Dan Downs KCRP

Patrick.This is not a paint issue but probably a model issue that will have to be addressed by us on our end. The texture for both the #1 and #3 engines are taken from the same location so if one side is textured, the other side should be too. We're looking into this. Thanks for the heads up.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic Designer

Hello, Where can I find the opportunity to change the color of the two parties?To the left engine is in the file PMDG_MD11_PW_Engine_left, but for the right engine?Thank you in advance for your answerPatrick

The paint kit for FS9 MD11 has not been released yet. It is forthcoming. I notice the left engine exterior vanes are blue and right side white... we must have missed that. Which livery is this?
Hello,Thank you to answering, it's BA downloading from the add-on liveries on PMDG site...Patrick

Patrick Gendre

Patrick.This is not a paint issue but probably a model issue that will have to be addressed by us on our end. The texture for both the #1 and #3 engines are taken from the same location so if one side is textured, the other side should be too. We're looking into this. Thanks for the heads up.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic Designer
Hello Pete,I finished version of our Virtual Company and I wonder if I should wait or not to make it available to our members. :( Do you think it will be possible to modify with a simple patch or it will be available with an update or service pack?RegardsPatrick

Patrick Gendre

Patrick.This will be fixed via the next service pack.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic Designer

Hello Pete,I finished version of our Virtual Company and I wonder if I should wait or not to make it available to our members. :( Do you think it will be possible to modify with a simple patch or it will be available with an update or service pack?RegardsPatrick

Patrick.This will be fixed via the next service pack.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic Designer
Thanks a lot Pete

Patrick Gendre