Hello, I recently established sim connect with ASX and all seems to be working. However, my depiction output is not going out at all. I get it to inject weather at the beginning of the flight but then it just stays lit. My downloads are set to 10mins intervals. Any help on this issue.ThanksJackie

This is all I see in my thread with the depiction Output still active. I am going to shut down ASX and restart to seeif this would resolve the problem. I also saw a thread where a customer had to shutdown his remote access service to get depiction complete message.01:45:16: Logging Initialized01:45:16: XEngine v1.0.0.336 Copyright

I changed some paths and now I got a new error as noted in log. Exception 16.11:02:32: Logging Initialized11:02:32: XEngine v1.0.0.336 Copyright

Hi, Is it correct to assume that this is a network install? You have a folder that is not shared correctly from this error, in log 1: Could not access FS weather list file: \\OUTLAW-PC\Users\Outlaw\AppData\wxstationlist.bin That can also cause Exception 16 errors. In areas of many airports/weather stations it is common for that depiction output to stay on. Go to a remote area and you will see it go off. Thanks,

Hi, Is it correct to assume that this is a network install? You have a folder that is not shared correctly from this error, in log 1: Could not access FS weather list file: \\OUTLAW-PC\Users\Outlaw\AppData\wxstationlist.bin That can also cause Exception 16 errors. In areas of many airports/weather stations it is common for that depiction output to stay on. Go to a remote area and you will see it go off. Thanks,
hey jim I made the correction in the first log but that is when I got the exception 16 error. the second log all floders are shared correctly.

Hi,Did/does the error just happen that once?Thanks,

Yes the exception 16 happened just that once. I was on my phone previously, I am now home and I am going to try it again and will let you know the results.

Hey Jim the issue is still occuring. I get the message across the screen that says awaiting depiction please standby but I never get the Complete message. I have an EXCEPTION 14 error showing in my log.

Hi,Please attach a new log file, but don't copy and paste it in a post. That makes things too long!Thanks,

Hey Jim I never see the depiction complete message. So I am never sure if its working correctly

Hi,Set your download interval full right and then try.What Anti-virus do you use?Thanks,

Jim, I am really at a loss. I have been trying everything for ASX to produce the correct weather over the network. Before when ASX was on my fsx machine I would get great results. I did upgrade to the new version of FSUIPC not sure if this would have an affect. The depiction Out put light does not go out even after setting the download to 30mins and now the sim is coverd with a thin layer of could where there are to be no clouds present. I took a flight from Orlando to JFK and the there is just a think clould layer through out the whole sim. I have checked my firewall to make sure there is no blocking of anything. I am now going to remove my antivirus on both computers to see if this would help. I attached some screen shots of what the sky looks like through out the whole sim. It has stayed this way for about an hr in my flight.

Hi,OK, please attach another log if disabling your AV doesn't do anything.Thanks,