Sign in to follow this  
Guest anemicrock

latest AIRAC cycle for a320

Guest anemicrock

HI. I'm new here so please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place.I recently started using the wilco a320 and need to get the latest AIRAC cycle for a320.Almost every route I try to plan in the fmc either shows no sids/stars or there way out of date.Please help.Thanks.

HI. I'm new here so please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place.I recently started using the wilco a320 and need to get the latest AIRAC cycle for a320.Almost every route I try to plan in the fmc either shows no sids/stars or there way out of date.Please help.Thanks.
As Sargeski says, go to Navigraph. Also make sure you have the latest installer from Wilco.DJ

Guest anemicrock

Cool. Thanks guys. I signed up over at http://www.navigraph.comHow do I know if I have the latest installer? Where can I check this?I bought it last week if that helps.Thanks guys.

Cool. Thanks guys. I signed up over at http://www.navigraph.comHow do I know if I have the latest installer? Where can I check this?I bought it last week if that helps.Thanks guys.
If you purchased it last week, you have the latest installer.

Guest anemicrock

Thanks man.I downloaded the Wilco A320 Pilot In Command offf the link you gave me.Is that right the correct one. Hope so.Anyway thanks again guys. Very fast response.Lovini this forum already.Kev

Guest anemicrock

Okay. I fired up fsx KLAS to KLAX and my FMC still doesn't seem right.How do I check if I installed it right and that it's updated my FMC correctly?For example, I go to flightaware.com to search for the latest routes used and this is what I get for KLAS to KLAXBOACH2 HEC RIIVR2RIIVR2 Still does not show up on my FMC and RIIVR2 has been used for every recent flight from KLAS to KLAX.Thanks in advance.

Guest anemicrock

Also it says on the siteTP = Terminal Procedures. This indicates if terminal procedures (SIDs, STARs, transitions) are included in the downloadI guess that's why I don't have the star RIIVR2?I downloaded the A320 Pilot in command as I did not see another for Airbus series one. Which is what I have for my A320.Anyway, I still think something is not right. After install this is what I have.It's located in my c drive and in a custom FSX folder called FSX Program. I'm on Vista so I never installed FSX to the default directory.In the FSX Program Folder I have a folder called A320PIC then a database folder and then a NAV DATA back up folder with six text files.When I fire up my fmc in fsx I don't see the Airac revision on the first screen anywhere and when I try to plan a flight from KLAS to KLAX the current STARS AND SIDS are not found.Please help.Thanks in advance