Sign in to follow this  
Guest NitroCharger

Pmdg Md-11 Flaps Problem

Guest NitroCharger

:( whats problem . Wing Out side flaps don't move 89639190cr8.jpg

Guest NitroCharger
:( whats problem . Wing Out side flaps don't move 89639190cr8.jpg
Pls help me

You may want to read the forum rules and make sure your post will abide by them before you seek assistance.Here is a hint: You need to sign your name at the end of your post.

Hi Ali,Ephemeral, who also forgot to sign their name, appears to have missed your name in your signature, rendering his or her post more then a little bit pointless.Can you tell us if you are using FS2004, or FSX? And what are you trying to do when the shots were taken. I know there is an FS problem with animations not showing correctly during replay, is this a factor in your case?Paul Smith.

Guest NitroCharger
Hi Ali,Ephemeral, who also forgot to sign their name, appears to have missed your name in your signature, rendering his or her post more then a little bit pointless.Can you tell us if you are using FS2004, or FSX? And what are you trying to do when the shots were taken. I know there is an FS problem with animations not showing correctly during replay, is this a factor in your case?Paul Smith.
Flight Simulator x Accelertion pack

Guest NitroCharger
Ali,Make sure you've ticked the "Advanced animations" box(Settings->Display->Graphics->Global options)Laszlo
Thank You So much :( 45020408rs1.jpg

My name is in my signature, it is just small. And when I posted he did not have anything in the signature field.

OFF TOPIC -

My name is in my signature, it is just small. And when I posted he did not have anything in the signature field.
How does this make your post more useful? If you choose not to reply to somebody because that haven't given their name, fair enough. But to ignore their question and simple nit-pick about forum rules is not the most helpful thing you have ever done.

OFF TOPIC - How does this make your post more useful? If you choose not to reply to somebody because that haven't given their name, fair enough. But to ignore their question and simple nit-pick about forum rules is not the most helpful thing you have ever done.
The rules are...THE RULES. I may not always agree with them but I make efforts to abide by them. I would have asked for a name, myself...but would have, as you state, still given help. Victor Buck