Sign in to follow this  
3Green

My 1st Touch n Go

At an "International" Airport in 1982. I could hear the voices of the pilots in the jet, just behind me.... Damn AI! ATC is telling me go go-around :( Just having funA friendly GirlRJ

Guest babiukc

Very nice pics. Good to see an area I recognize. I too started lessons out of CYWG until Flying Colors closed their doors. Now I fly out of CYAV. In fact if I am not mistaken, your second shot is QEX from Wpg Aviation which is one that I end up with quite regularly.I had a few quick exits with Air Canada A319's coming in right behind me.Small world after all.Cheers,Cam

Guest fullstoplanding

Interesting presentation with the cockpit inset. BTW what is is the first aircraft?--Roger

I still live in CYWG and took lessons at CYAV back in the 70's. I know a guy named Cam who flies out of CYAV also. An X Manitoba Hydro guy.JimCYWG

Guest babiukc

Small world. Not the same guy though. I never worked at Hydro though I do play hockey with a few that do. I work at Boeing in Winnipeg.Cheers,Cam

The Cam I know has a plane parked somewhere in one of the hangers but I don't know which one. I lessoned with Central Aero Flight. Was big in the 70's. Flew CITABRIA and a Cessna. My buddy flew a Grumman or however it's spelled. Grumman was a neater craft. Spin training was neat.JimCYWG

But, where's the pictures?

Dave Taylor gb.png

But, where's the pictures?
Where are the pictures? lmao... I posted these pictures over one yr ago! Like on Feb 1st 2009. It's now 2010. Pictures deleted long ago.RJ

Not much point in having a screenshot that's deleted without the the comments? How is someone expected to know what is being discussed?

Dave Taylor gb.png