Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aviationfreak

Space for new frontiers?

Guest Aviationfreak

Dear Capt. Randazzo and all PMDG staff,May i first start to gratulate your team with all the splendid work you all have done on the aviation simulation software platforms.As one of your European product buyers i have bought the B737NG and the B747 queen of the skies. Short said.... more than beautifull, more than exceptional....I know that your team consist mainly of Americans, and therefore you probably support the Boeing/MD planes. But.... why not developping an Airbus. Many others have tried to construct one, but i'm sure when PMDG puts their hands on, it would be the onlybest one on the market.As powerplant and related system Engineer i am daily confronted with the AIRBUS A320, on both CFM and IAE engines.Could you take this proposal/question in consideration for a next board meeting? or is PMDG not intended to cover the full market of aviation?Is their a chance to have your opinion on raising an AIRBUS A320 or A330 on the drawing boards?Many thanks for your feedbacks/replies...Again, i only believe in your professionalism and that's why posted this question to you. I believe there's no better developper on simware than yours.....(from all what i've experienced so far).My appreciated greetings.

Guest Aviationfreak
Thanks alot for this link.I did not knew it had such a history already. I've enjoined my PMDG's so far, without really visiting the forums.Anyway... even if there are others producing the A320, PMDG should go for an AIRBUS series as well. The market is devided into the AIRBUS / BOEING constructors, and therefore many enthousiast will find their pleasure with an AIRBUS. I believe in the power of PMDG professionalism and i would wait for the AIRBUS A320/330 or 340 of PMDG instead of ex. AIRSIMMERS one...PMDG developping team.... engage the contest and make us (buyers of the PMDG stuff) proud on you... Let this message go to the top, and beeing heard loud and proud. Show us Europeans, that you could be the best simware builders ever, an expand your fleet with an AIRBUS. ( I preffer a long haul plane like the A330. I've joined flying (as technical agent) with it for African destinations for a long period..... It's a fantastic plane... like boeing too....

Thanks alot for this link.I did not knew it had such a history already. I've enjoined my PMDG's so far, without really visiting the forums.Anyway... even if there are others producing the A320, PMDG should go for an AIRBUS series as well. The market is devided into the AIRBUS / BOEING constructors, and therefore many enthousiast will find their pleasure with an AIRBUS. I believe in the power of PMDG professionalism and i would wait for the AIRBUS A320/330 or 340 of PMDG instead of ex. AIRSIMMERS one...PMDG developping team.... engage the contest and make us (buyers of the PMDG stuff) proud on you... Let this message go to the top, and beeing heard loud and proud. Show us Europeans, that you could be the best simware builders ever, an expand your fleet with an AIRBUS. ( I preffer a long haul plane like the A330. I've joined flying (as technical agent) with it for African destinations for a long period..... It's a fantastic plane... like boeing too....
They already said they're making an A320 after they finish the 737NGX. And we don't need any more long haul planes!-stefan