Sign in to follow this  
Guest europa346

VIDEOS OF MY 737 COCKPIT

Guest mvc340

Hiwhat i sell is the yoke+the column + the metal floor,not the simulator.i sell it for less than a half that costed to me because i need to sell it. the reason is that i bought a new house and i don

Guest mvc340

HERE YOU HAVE PHOTO

Guest europa346

hi Modanoare you spanish?please, send me a private mail for infoeuropa345@hotmail.comthanksMiguel

Guest europa346

i use pmdg 737.only i need one computer.really i don

i use pmdg 737.only i need one computer.really i don

Guest mvc340

The screen is my next addcould you be interested in the yoke?Miguel

The screen is my next addMiguel
That is a truly amazing 737 cockpit, Miguel, and the overhead panel is the icing on the cake. Speaking of new screens, in your shoes I would set up in a dedicated room with the cockpit facing a blank white wall fifteen feet away, and then project high-resolution images of ground and external scenery onto the wall with a laser projector. Add to that some nice addon airport and ground scenery, and the visual sensation would become stunning enough to do justice to that incredible flight deck you've created there, in a way no ordinary flat-screen could ever match.Regarding your flight yoke, did you purchase it with the USB connection already fabricated, or did you acquire that yoke just as it came out of a real 737, before yourself designing the needed transducers for USB compatibility ?

Best regards from Tony, at the helm of the flying desk.

Guest mvc340

Thank you very muchi