Sign in to follow this  
mole_man

Hot files chart

Hi everyoneI do love the Worlds of AI files and have them all, but they do clog up the hot files lists.Would it be possible to have a hot files list that excludes woai downloads, so we can see a variety of other files popular this month that we might otherwise miss.

Hi everyoneI do love the Worlds of AI files and have them all, but they do clog up the hot files lists.Would it be possible to have a hot files list that excludes woai downloads, so we can see a variety of other files popular this month that we might otherwise miss.
Sort of a moot question considering the fact that there have been no new uploads since May - thus what you are seeing is old news anyway.I think the idea is worth considering - if it is possible to program - once the library is fully functional again.

HelloI also wish that A.I. aircraft could have there own separate list both here and at FSCom.There seems to me to be more and more A.I. downloads these days,and you have to wade through them all to get to other files.Just when i think i have found a nice repaint or original i see the A.I. labelA minor moan,but in view of the amount of A.I. becoming available a separate file list for these would a good thing IMHO.Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

On the other hand, it does give an indication of the usage of our files.Maybe it's boring for you guys but we do like to see if specific packages meet the expected number of downloads. And as Opa says, the list you seeing now is quite outdated.When the upload function is available again we will have 44 packages (at this moment) waiting to be added to the libraryKind regards,Tom vd HorstWorld-of-AI

Guest kungfufoster

One solution (in theory at least) is to add a filter function to this list.At the end of the day, the list is not only for finding interesting files, it is also a record of who is producing the most exciting/popular downloads. WOAI deserve that recognition IMHO.But if a filter could be added so that one could view only files that fall into certain specific categories, or exclude files containing certain words, then the list would better serve those who use it for discovering new files of interest.Would this be possible to implement? Just think of all the fascinating statistics one could discover, and author competitiveness and comparison would know no bounds!