Sign in to follow this  
marcgeerts

FSX Tower Controller corrupt

Hi, can anybody help me please.I want to start and host a multiplayer session.All goes well till I try to select the Tower controller.I get an error message :aircraft initialization failure tower controller.So I guess the tower controller map in misc in simobjects is corrupt.Is there a solution other then reinstalling the whole chibang?Maybe sending me a copy of that folder?I don't know.Help much appreciated.Regards...Marc

Guest N6722c
Hi, can anybody help me please.I want to start and host a multiplayer session.All goes well till I try to select the Tower controller.I get an error message :aircraft initialization failure tower controller.So I guess the tower controller map in misc in simobjects is corrupt.Is there a solution other then reinstalling the whole chibang?Maybe sending me a copy of that folder?I don't know.Help much appreciated.Regards...Marc
Trying to update from "Standard" to "Deluxe" Edition ??? :(