Sign in to follow this  
Guest WalKMaN

Problem - ASX

Guest WalKMaN

I pasted a log, after I entered to two flighs..

Hi,By two flights do you mean two flight plans?Thanks,

Guest WalKMaN

I mean that I entered to first flight, wait until the weather will be loaded, get out, and entered to the second, but the weather isn't loaded, as I said before..

Hi,By "enter the first flight" do you mean a flight plan?What do you mean by "get out"?I really need a step by step process of what you are doing. Based on your last log ASX is working properly.Thanks,

Guest WalKMaN

I understand you..OK..I start the FSX, after it is loaded, I start the ASX.After the ASX is complete to update the weather, I choose an aircraft, airport and time..After that, I press on "FLY NOW!" on FSX, without create flight plan..(there's no connection to flight plan..)After the flight is loaded, the weather from the ASX is appear.Then, I leave the flight.Then, I press on "FLY NOW!" without touching anything, but then, the weather from the ASX doesn't appear..I hope I explained it clearer.

Hello,I think you are loading a second flight with a specific weather theme which is overriding ASX. You can fix this by restarting ASA after loading the second flight, then SAVING the flight after weather depiction completes. The theme will now be overriden and now have the proper settings.Does this help?

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest WalKMaN

Great, thanks!But What will I do if i'll want to update the weather?Edit:When I save the flight, it insert the the weather details into the "User-Defined Weather" on the FSX.I mean that when I get into the saved flight, the weather comes from the "User-Defined Weather" and not from the ASX.. but it the clouds is seen the same..So my problem now is how can I update the weather?

Hi,User Defined Weather is the correct setting in FSX, so leave that alone. So, to start from a saved flight:1. Start AS.2. Start FSX and your saved flight.3. Give AS some time to recognize your new location and the current weather should appear.Thanks,