Sign in to follow this  
Dilip

SidStars EHAM

Hi Terry,I purchase MD-11 few weeks ago my question is sidsstars file on EHAM there is nothing between RNWS and ENDRNWS. i can't see NONE under both SIDS and RNWS on FMCDilip

Actually EHAM runways are there after i download a navigraph FMS data but when I download your terminal procedures top of AIRAC cycle the EHAM runways deleted from fileDilip

Guest staang

Hi Dilip,You are correct. There should be a list of runways in the RNWS section. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll find out what went wrong and fix it. In the meantime if you cut and paste the below runways in between the RNWS and ENDRNWS lines that should fix it.RegardsTerryRNW 18RRNW 36LRNW 06RNW 24RNW 09RNW 27RNW 18LRNW 36RRNW 18CRNW 36CRNW 04RNW 22

Guest staang

Actually EHAM runways are there after i download a navigraph FMS data but when I download your terminal procedures top of AIRAC cycle the EHAM runways deleted from fileHi Again Dilip,If I understand your statement you are saying you bought procedures and loaded them. Then you installed my procedures and they replaced the other procedures. This is correct. Installing my procedures will overwrite any airport file of the same filename. In this case the procedures you want to use must be loaded last. Or you could install and make a backup of the airports you want to use, load both sets of procedures and then reload the backup. No matter which method, the procedures loaded last are the ones you will see.RegardsTerry