Sign in to follow this  
arrvoo

Backup Forum Online

I have created a backup forum for Avsim to use during the race in the event that these forums are down or are behaving erratically as they have been recently. Can all members of the Avsim team make sure they pay it a visit and get registered so they have an account ready just in case its needed.The address is http://www.avsimrtwr.freeforums.org/Please take a look around and let me know if you think any of the settings need adjusting or you think something needs adding. It doesn't work quite the same as these ones, but i think it will certainly be ok for our needs.I can add extra forums if needed, including a backup home for the other teams if they need it.Gary can you sticky this post please so the race organisers are aware of it too.Thanks

Harv.png?dl=1

Registered , Thanks Harv ,

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Bit of a bump to let you know that the backup forum i sorted last year when we were having all the problems is still live. Don't think we'll need it but it's there just in case. I think most are registered but i'd check your login just in case we need to use it.

Harv.png?dl=1

Bit of a bump to let you know that the backup forum i sorted last year when we were having all the problems is still live. Don't think we'll need it but it's there just in case. I think most are registered but i'd check your login just in case we need to use it.
Yeah, I came across it a few weeks ago when I accidentally clicked on the wrong bookmark when trying to click on the one for the RTWR official site... :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE