Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gary Buska

Times available for race

Guest Gary Buska

Hello everyone I thought I would start this link for everyone to list the times they can be available to race.I work a regular job Monday through Friday 0845 - 1645 EST Saturday and Sunday are usually free. I am able to check here while at work to find out what is going on. At best during the work week I will not be able to fly until about 1800 or so that allows me time to eat.

I'll be able to race from about 1900 UT to 0900 UT on any race night. I'm self employed at the moment, so I can suit myself as far as time is concerned.

Mike Beckwith

I've booked the whole week off work so i'm literally available at any time. I'm from the Uk and am usually available from 08:00 - 02:00 UTC. I'm guessing European daytime hours we're going to be a bit thin on the ground for pilots.

Harv.png?dl=1

Hi All,I've also taken the week off so I'll try to be to as much help as I can, esp during European daytime.-------- BUT --------Nothing comes for free, so moving this event to week 9 have caused it to collide with a well-deserved skiing trip.That means that I'll miss the closing hours, since I have to leave thursday afternoon, time still unknown.That also means that you best not crash the VPN server while I'm gone....BRGDSSven

Eat??? I thought that was against the rules! Large doses of coffee intermittently served over 3 1/2 days. LOL!
Sure you can eat while flying. I distinctly remember flying the next-to-last leg a couple of years ago - with the joystick in one hand and a fork in the other....Hot thai-food can be bad for your concentration on final :)BRGDSSven

Hi All,I'm around 24/7 on the weekend and available from about 1700-0200 PST (0100-1000 UTC).Looking forward to it!Vicious

Hello everyone I thought I would start this link for everyone to list the times they can be available to race.I work a regular job Monday through Friday 0845 - 1645 EST Saturday and Sunday are usually free. I am able to check here while at work to find out what is going on. At best during the work week I will not be able to fly until about 1800 or so that allows me time to eat.
I probably would have put this in the private forum, but still I don't think this would need to be too confidential, so......I'll probably be available mid-afternoon CST (GMT-6) through to about 2-3AMish... Same as last year, still on the same job that usually takes no more than 2-3 hours... Still debating on if I want to try to take any time off, though; but probably not necessary as it worked out pretty well last year...

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

I'm in CET (UTC+1), will be available for all of Saturday and Sunday, Monday 12:00 - 23:00 UTC, Tuesday 10:00 - 23:00 UTC (I have a lecture in the afternoon, but I can skip that in case I'm needed :( ), Wednesday from 10:00 - 24:00 UTC (with the same condition as Tuesday). Thursday's a bit worse, I probably won't be available until 15:00 UTC at the earliest.Edit: Just realised I was mixing time-zones when I was writing the times, it should be correct now

I booked the whole week off work so I'm good to go 24/7.. I am in EST so thats what (UTC-5).. :) I guess it will all depend on how much I sleep. I do have a wife and kids so if there are anything my wife needs me for then I may need to take the odd break. :(

spacer.png

I will be available from race start + 96 hours outside of some family duty.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I am CST +6 UTC. My weekends are open. I work 800 to 1630 (CST) so I can be available anytime after 1730 CST if needed during the week. I am not quite clear what weekdays are needed. Can someone please clarify. Thank you!

Travis.png?dl=1

I am CST +6 UTC. My weekends are open. I work 800 to 1630 (CST) so I can be available anytime after 1730 CST if needed during the week. I am not quite clear what weekdays are needed. Can someone please clarify. Thank you!
Probably Monday through Thursday, but it depends a lot on the rules.

24/7 from saturday to friday noon.I have taken time off from work the whole week.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT