Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moonraker

OXY QTY/LINE PRESS/EMERGENCY PRESSURE CONTROL KNOB?

Guest Moonraker

As I have still not found the time to complete my study of all the MD11-manuals, I have sometimes problems finding some items of the NORMAL PROCEDURE LIST: e.g. where is the OXY QTY/LINE PRESS SWITCH? Where the EMERGENCY PRESSURE CONTROL KNOB or the DILUTION CONTROL LEVER (MD11 FCOM, page NP.20.15) ???Richard

Oxy panel is in the VC cockpit, look down to the left next to your left knee.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Moonraker
Oxy panel is in the VC cockpit, look down to the left next to your left knee.
Well, yes, the oxy panel is also available in the 2D cockpit. But there

The emergency pressure control knob is the round red knob shown in the middle of the mask, available in the 2D or VC mode on both sides. Same goes for the dilution control (the rectangular tab that says "N 100%"). The qty/line pressure is only available on the F/Os side.

Guest Moonraker
The emergency pressure control knob is the round red knob shown in the middle of the mask, available in the 2D or VC mode on both sides. Same goes for the dilution control (the rectangular tab that says "N 100%"). The qty/line pressure is only available on the F/Os side.
O.K. thanks a lot! Another riddle solved. :(Richard