Sign in to follow this  
Guest pdrgnn

TP and Autogen together

Guest pdrgnn

Hello, this is a good example, I think, of the results of integration of FSX Autogen constructions with TPNiagara Falls, USA0902051207062273.jpg 09020512085571435.jpg090205120950220303.jpgMy best regard to all TP fans...!!!CiaoGiovanni

Guest darrincates

Sometimes I turn off the autogen so it doesn't cover up the awesome tiles TP brings in ... We have an F-86 parked out by the airport here in Waterville, Maine, but FSX covered it up the tile the TP brought in with a building until I turned it off ...your shots look fantastic, guess I know where I'm flying tonight! - say, where is Niagra Falls anyways? I thought it was in Canada? What service are you using?

My dumb question, how do you do this? I thought that the autogen did not show through, how do you turn it on while in TP?

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Guest pdrgnn
My dumb question, how do you do this? I thought that the autogen did not show through, how do you turn it on while in TP?
I simply moved all the scenery settings cursor completely to the right.... FPS a bit affected....About the location of Niagara Falls, search for the city Niagara Falls in the US airports in FSX, select Niagara Falls Int'l. Service 1 was the service I used for this flight.CiaoGiovanni

Guest darrincates

Here's a few screens of my flight over Niagra Falls last night on Service 3Niagra1.jpgNiagra2.jpgNiagra3.jpgNiagra4.jpgNiagra8.jpgNiagra7.jpgNiagra6.jpgNiagra5.jpg

Guest pdrgnn

Beautyful!!!! let's find other nice places to flight...!!!Ciao Giovanni

Guest darrincates

I'm going for Denver and over the Rockies right now ... I am going to take some screenshots from 31000 to compare against a picture my friend took while flying to California ... will post both here in a bit ... Washington DC is high res, Sundance Wyoming, Taylor field, then 27 miles straight out to Devils Tower where they Filmed Close Encounters,Tuscon, AZ to see the USAF 'graveyard' with acres of wrapped up planes all lined up ...graveyard2.jpg

Guest cbuchner1

AutoGen = automatically generated. This is not what you see on these screenies.These objects have been 3d modeled, textures manually placed by Microsoft's graphics artists. And they did a good job with the positioning here. Other static scenery objects are off quite a bit.Christian

Guest darrincates
Other static scenery objects are off quite a bit.
I wish I could move some of them, my state capitol is way off ...

AutoGen = automatically generated. This is not what you see on these screenies.These objects have been 3d modeled, textures manually placed by Microsoft's graphics artists. And they did a good job with the positioning here. Other static scenery objects are off quite a bit.Christian
This is what I thought the 3D objects I know about that. So I ask the question is it somehow possible to get autogen to show with TP?

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Guest RobertNelson

I've been playing around with TileProxy for several days and have never gotten anywhere close to the color/sharpness of your screenshots.....I can't even make out landmarks flying over my hometown!!!! How do you do it? My computer setup is fine, I guess my ProxyUser.ini needs to be tweaked......can you guys give me an example of your ProxyUser.ini and clue me in on how to achieve these great shots?TIA

Guest ddrueding
I've been playing around with TileProxy for several days and have never gotten anywhere close to the color/sharpness of your screenshots.....I can't even make out landmarks flying over my hometown!!!! How do you do it? My computer setup is fine, I guess my ProxyUser.ini needs to be tweaked......can you guys give me an example of your ProxyUser.ini and clue me in on how to achieve these great shots?TIA
Tacking this on the end of a mostly unrelated thread probably isn't the best way to get an answer. Take a look at this thread.

Guest rnelson
Tacking this on the end of a mostly unrelated thread probably isn't the best way to get an answer. Take a look at this thread.
Thanks, that's a more appropriate thread.Great screenshots folks!