Sign in to follow this  
fwerff

Website TropicalSim closed?

Hi,Anxious for their upcomming Daytona Beach v2 scenery, I check the Tropicalsim website www.tropicalsim.com on a daily basis.Since beginning of this week, I get a message from "HastyHost" "This Account Has Been Suspended".Does anyone know what happened? Are they out of business (surely hope not... they make some good scenerys).Regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Guest belga1

Hello,"This account is suspended"End of activities of Tropicalsim ... ?Can be a ton of other reasons for a account suspension.Regards.bye.gif

Hi Frank, how are you?No reasons to worry about. What's happening:1- Leandro had a trip scheduled for last week. Daytona Beach scenery was practically finished, but in order to make the requested tests a relase like this must have to garantee a bug/issues free product, we decided to postpone it's release for some more days, until he goes back to his home. By February 15th KDAB will be released, if everything is ok, as it looks like is the case. No need to do things on a hurry.2- We have been facing problems with our server for sometime. First our forum had been hacked and we put if off, preparing a new one, safest and faster for our users. As the server problems continued, we decided to look for a new one. So, by late February we hope we already have a new site and a new forum for you.My best regards,Carlos Pereira.Tropicalsim.

:( you got me there Carlos :( Thanks for your response.Just take your time with Daytona and the solving the server problems. Best regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg