Sign in to follow this  
Andrea1

I need a big help!

Hi to all,my name's Andrea and I'm a FS2crew enthusiast (I bought the pmdg 747/737, Leveld767 and ATR for FS9 edition) but nowadays I've a BIG TROUBLE!Two weeks ago I had a "foolish" idea by changing my prevoius main and secondary buttons from button n1 and 3 of my joystick with two keyboard letters ( M and N) in the attempt to use joystick buttons to trim the planes but after that by seeing that keyboard buttons didn't work I returned to reconfigure buttons n.1 and 2 of my Saitek ST90 joystick as the main and secondary buttons. But yesterday when I went to use the B767 FS2crew I realized those buttons didn't work too: nothing happened when I pushed them: no chanche to run any checklists!I tried to reinstall Fs2crew for 767 but with no result.Could anyone help me please!CiaoAndrea - I

Hi to all,my name's Andrea and I'm a FS2crew enthusiast (I bought the pmdg 747/737, Leveld767 and ATR for FS9 edition) but nowadays I've a BIG TROUBLE!Two weeks ago I had a "foolish" idea by changing my prevoius main and secondary buttons from button n1 and 3 of my joystick with two keyboard letters ( M and N) in the attempt to use joystick buttons to trim the planes but after that by seeing that keyboard buttons didn't work I returned to reconfigure buttons n.1 and 2 of my Saitek ST90 joystick as the main and secondary buttons. But yesterday when I went to use the B767 FS2crew I realized those buttons didn't work too: nothing happened when I pushed them: no chanche to run any checklists!I tried to reinstall Fs2crew for 767 but with no result.Could anyone help me please!CiaoAndrea - I
Hello Andrea,Without being at your computer it's hard to say.Remember that in the FS9 version of the 767 (you're referring to FS9, right?), the FS2Crew buttons are assigned not via the FS2Crew Start Center, but rather by assigning desired buttons to the Increase Decision Height and Market beacon events in the FS Key Assignments menu.Also, try re-running the tutorial flight. Perhaps a required step was missed somewhere down the line?Does that help at all?Cheers,

Hi Brian,nice to meet you (also if I hoped for some others reasons :( )anyway by continuing in my analysis of the trouble I discovered that the same problem has happened also at the PMDG744 FS2crew edition: the secondary button (the other button of ny joystick) seems to work but not the primary button (also if I verified, by using the joystick menu that the buttons are working) also on pedestrial console of the Leveldsin767 when I click the secondary button I can regularly see the beacon identification button moving) but i.e. swapping the buttons functions can't solve the problem: the primary button funcitons doesn't work!What about, before re-trying the tutorial flight procedure, about deleting the FS9.cfg file (mayde useful in case of conflict)?CiaoAndrea

Hello Andrea,Without being at your computer it's hard to say.Remember that in the FS9 version of the 767 (you're referring to FS9, right?), the FS2Crew buttons are assigned not via the FS2Crew Start Center, but rather by assigning desired buttons to the Increase Decision Height and Market beacon events in the FS Key Assignments menu.Also, try re-running the tutorial flight. Perhaps a required step was missed somewhere down the line?Does that help at all?Cheers,

Hi Brian,nice to meet you (also if I hoped for some others reasons :( )anyway by continuing in my analysis of the trouble I discovered that the same problem has happened also at the PMDG744 FS2crew edition: the secondary button (the other button of ny joystick) seems to work but not the primary button (also if I verified, by using the joystick menu that the buttons are working) also on pedestrial console of the Leveldsin767 when I click the secondary button I can regularly see the beacon identification button moving) but i.e. swapping the buttons functions can't solve the problem: the primary button funcitons doesn't work!What about, before re-trying the tutorial flight procedure, about deleting the FS9.cfg file (mayde useful in case of conflict)?CiaoAndrea
Hi Andrea,Try re-assigning the Primary button to a different button (keyboard and joystick). I suggest NUMPAD MINUS and ensure NUM LOCK is off.Also, ensure you set the Primary button to Decision Height Increase... Some people accidently set it to Decision Height "Decrease".It's an easy mistake.You could also try deleting the Fs9.cfg, but I don't think it'll make much difference.I do however just restoring your keyboard commands to the default values just to have a clean slate.Cheers,

Hi Brian,now I've my problem solved! but If I say to you why that problem occurred you'd think i'm a stupid and foolish man (real things are I'm overworking in this period but, you know, nowadays is better be a bit overworked that loosing our job...): I made a BIG mistake in assigning the buttons: I confused the control "Alzare/Abbasse il visore del Concorde (Raise/lower the Concorde's visor) with the line "Aumentare/Diminuire altezza di decisione (Concorde)=Increase/decrease decision height (Concorde)...The bad thing= I've annoied you...The good thing: I've had the chanche to know you...Best RegardsCiaoAndrea

Hi Andrea,Try re-assigning the Primary button to a different button (keyboard and joystick). I suggest NUMPAD MINUS and ensure NUM LOCK is off.Also, ensure you set the Primary button to Decision Height Increase... Some people accidently set it to Decision Height "Decrease".It's an easy mistake.You could also try deleting the Fs9.cfg, but I don't think it'll make much difference.I do however just restoring your keyboard commands to the default values just to have a clean slate.Cheers,

You great!Have a good timeCiao :( Andrea-Como, I

Glad you got it resolved!All the best,