Sign in to follow this  
Calypso50

Real Environ Pro-ghosts-Part 2

Here (I hope) is sort of a screen shot of the problem I have been having with Real Environment Pro that I asked about in another Topic-"Real Environ Pro-ghosts" (Obviuosly I haven;t figured out Corel Paint Shop Pro yet. :>)But the forum rules say screen shots can only be uploaded in the FIRST post, so I started another topic. Hope that's ok.How do I get rid of this weird effect?Thanks,Bill

Guest belga1

Hello,Exactly what I described in the other post !! :)Please check your private messages for get rid of this effect !!I can't do more....Regards.bye.gif

Guest lgvpilot1

Belga1 Cant you post the solution to Calypso50's problem so that maybe in the future others who have this problem will be able to solve it via the search engineI know from past experiences that using the search engine can solve 99% of problems that we all encounter from time to time Just a thought :( Mark

belga1,thank you again.please look at your PMalso. i really would like to get the FS9 texture back to the original first---but something went wrong (I think) with the REP backup when I installed it..

Guest belga1

Hello,First of all ... can you send me again a PM .. I don't received any one (maybe you clicked on the wrong button when you send!!)If you need of the original textures .. for reinstall it again .. check this site..http://www.cat-tamer.com/flightsim/faq001.htmlYou will find all the folders and files location of FS2004 in each disks.Regards.bye.gif