Sign in to follow this  
Guest isteele00

overland a380/773ER repaint request

Guest isteele00

would anyone be able to make the following repaints for the fantastic overland a380-800 model for fs 2004:Air India (new colours) A380-800, VT-EAAJet Airways (new colours) A380-800, VT-JMBIf you could can you also make these repaints for the overland 777-300er model:Virgin Atlantic 777-300ER, G-VJAM, "American Beauty"British Airways 777-300ER, G-BAERthanksIan

Guest lgvpilot1

Okay as per our PM,s here is that early screenie!!As I said it will be whiter!! Have a look at the parts I mentioned , and I will speak to you soon Mark

Guest lgvpilot1

Ian I've made the adjustments you asked for , Just got the "annoying" bits to do and If you are happy I should be ready to email the the textures tomorrow(Monday)Mark

Guest isteele00

looks great! just two things. could you make the aircraft type and the aircraft name a bit smaller in font size. look forward to receiving the textures from you.Ian

Guest lgvpilot1
looks great! just two things. could you make the aircraft type and the aircraft name a bit smaller in font size. look forward to receiving the textures from you.Ian
Done !!Good spot , serves me right for drinking and painting :( Mark

Guest isteele00

thanks. will you be sending the textures to me via email or will you be posting them up on the main avsim website as well?

Done !!Good spot , serves me right for drinking and painting :( Mark

Guest lgvpilot1

Well mate seeing as these forums have been pretty much unusable again it would be quicker to walk to your place and repaint the aircraft on your PC , so you can expect an email in the next few hours Mark