Sign in to follow this  
DarkCharizma

The forum's hidden!

I just noticed that AVSIM has made some changes, it is no longer possible to see this forum if you're not registered. If I remember correctly, the rules state that the forum must be viewable to the public, though I can't seem to find that rule right now. This might be a problem. Can anyone else confirm my suspicions?

The way i read the rules is that it just needs to be a public forum (as opposed to a closed off private one) which Avsim is. The fact that the "public" has to register is immaterial in my mind. Maybe Mike can clarify.

Harv.png?dl=1

I noticed this recently that all forums required registration to view.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Guest Gary Buska
I noticed this recently that all forums required registration to view.
That is odd I thought any one could look at any forum other than private ones but you could not post without registering. That describes the rules for several different forums that I read as well.

I just noticed that AVSIM has made some changes, it is no longer possible to see this forum if you're not registered. If I remember correctly, the rules state that the forum must be viewable to the public, though I can't seem to find that rule right now. This might be a problem. Can anyone else confirm my suspicions?
According to Tom in another forum, he blocked off most of the forums to registered users only during the PMDG FS9 MD11 & Aces closure mad rush that overran and overloaded the forums. We'll have to get some clarification on how the race rules would affect this, if Tom is planning to reopen the forums to unregistered users, etc...Worst comes to worst, we'll just have to ask Tom to make this forum viewable by unregistered users at least for the duration of the race...

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE