Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

FlightCraft A330 and PSS A321 panel

Guest Terblanche

We saw the release of the FlightCraft A330's the last 24 hours and would some know how to merge the PSS A321 panel with the A330? The panels in real life are 'almost' identical and will be great to have the PSS panel with some A330's. I've tried with the POSKY A330 with no luck!Any help will be appreciated.Kind regards from Cape TownTerblanche

Guest Gilly

For the Posky A330-200/300 i have made a replacement FDE, only some very little changes, so its really flying like a Posky :)http://members.home.nl/g.ensink2/A330.zipA readme is incl and a GOOD soundset. (2.1mb)--I have flying the Flightcraft and i don't like it, the Posky is much better, so i don't make a FDE for that.

Sorry to disapoint you Gilly.Regards,Adam NardoneFlightCraft

I have been waiting patiently for flightcraft to release a new aircraft as I believe that they do an excellent job, but when I went to their website, I couldnt find the new A330.Where am I going Wrongandyky

Guest lawyerpilot

CBP4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -224 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Damn that confounding downloads button...gets them every time! :-hahP.S. Flightcraft has done a wonderful job with this plane. Looks top rate.

Eric 

Are we looking at the same aircraft? imoa its very dissapointing. Oh and by the way is their some sort of trick to get it airborne...lol

Grrr...too many lame people haven't done squat, except give lame critiques about all the hard work freeware developers give to the commnunity for free. We should be thanking and supporting them, so that they can be encouraged to do even better in the future.If you haven't lifted a finger to do anything for the FS community, except say "dissapointing"...the only response you should get is...PUT UP or SHUT-UP...BTW, these are usually the same morons who never read the README.txt file...lol!

I fully and completely agree! If you don't like something, just uninstall it for heaven sake! What have you lost...? NOTHING! It was free! In my honest opinion, some of the best addons I have were free! I think freeware sometimes can be better becasue they are not blinded by the almighty dollar.Anyway, it seems pretty cool to me. And with the PSS panel it is wonderful.

Guest tascaso

I agree if you download freeware...I would critique it with private e-mail. Now if its an operational problem well the forum is a great palce to help with those issues. The freeware folks need support and all creators try to improve their creations. Lets support creativity and help them improve.Tony Ascaso, RN

Guest Valid_Andy

hispeaking as the designer of the FDE for the FCA332 - u CAN get it airborn. Maybe you should look at some of the lessons in FS, i think it is the first or second one for the PPL, flying the cessna, basically - try to find out how to fly straight and levelo without holding onto the joystick, use the same method on takeoff and landing! As far as i know your supposed to anyway!regardsAndy :-wave

Why are people so sensitive?Nowhere does it say that you can only give positive comments about freeware.So what if its freeware, everyone is entitled to their opinion.Just as everyone can say "Wohooo this is the BEST addon EVER" (one extreme), so can they say "This is the WORST addon EVER!" (another extreme)It is silly, just let it go cause if you attack the attacker you're no better than them.btw i like the new 332 and enjoy flying it very much.Cheers

Comparing the Flightcraft A330 and POSKY's A330, which one has the better flight dynamics?

The FlightCraft A330 is a very attractive a/c...however I could not get it to trim or to respond to the autopilot...wondering if I did anything wrong...