Sign in to follow this  
Guest zepart949

Good 737 for FSX?

Guest zepart949

In FS 9 i used PMDG's 737 and loved it. I look at the PMDG website shows that the 737 isn't compatible with FSX. Can someone point me in the right direction to find a substitute?

PMDG are actively working on a 737NGX for FSX.I really don't have a release date though./Patrick/

It seems the original poster has no access to the internet. If anybody has the instructions could they post them please.
Echo.Thanks,Dirk.

In FS 9 i used PMDG's 737 and loved it. I look at the PMDG website shows that the 737 isn't compatible with FSX. Can someone point me in the right direction to find a substitute?
I am using the Ariane 737-900ER X2 for FSX and it's great!Check it out on their website. It works as advertised for me :)No problems / no complaints...My other add ons..PMDG 747 & 737 & MD-11LDS 767Feel There PIC A330 & A320 & E-Jets & 737Captain Sim 757Still waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for the Airsimmer A320 :) FOR FSX!!!!!!!!

Guest ThrottleUp

Guys I would suggest you sign up to the FTX forums and ask those simmers to help you! They are an *extrmely* nice bunch of people on there!! :( Im sure you PMDG drivers will be sorted out in no time!

Guest zepart949

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check them out.

Waiting for the new PMDG NG.......

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA