ok what is this? when i start fsx and go to briefing it says wx process unable to complete due to incomplete weater syntheis, also asa not working at all, need help.

Hi,Usually that means there are waypoints in your plan that are not part of the FS database. This occurs when using 3rd party planning software, especiallly the online planners.Was this a FS generated plan?Thanks,

Hi,Usually that means there are waypoints in your plan that are not part of the FS database. This occurs when using 3rd party planning software, especiallly the online planners.Was this a FS generated plan?Thanks,
That's interesting. Why is ASA dependent on the FS database when the lat and lon coordinates of all points in the flightplan are encoded in the flightplan? This seems like a serious limitation considering the number of folks that use 3rd party planners and the latest flight databases. I ask because I've never encountered this with ASV6.5 - is this a consequence of the interpolation used by ASA?DJ

Hi,It's always been that way. Try a FSRoute plan with SIDS and STARS and waypoints that are not in FS and the same sort of thing will happen. Planners such as FSB and FS Nav are based on the FS databases. The only plans we have ever supported are stock FS plans or plans that have been converted to FS plans.Thanks,

Hi,It's always been that way. Try a FSRoute plan with SIDS and STARS and waypoints that are not in FS and the same sort of thing will happen. Planners such as FSB and FS Nav are based on the FS databases. The only plans we have ever supported are stock FS plans or plans that have been converted to FS plans.Thanks,
ok i see i just wasted more money, i just got fsbuild 2, so what i now have to uninstall it for asa to work again?

ok i see i just wasted more money, i just got fsbuild 2, so what i now have to uninstall it for asa to work again?
According to Jim, no, you haven't wasted your money - FSB exports a FS flightplan. I use FSBuild with the latest 0813 database and haven't had any problems with ASV6.5. I am puzzled by his reply, because I know that there are points in the 0813 DB that are not in FS9 which uses a 2002 database. I don't think we've gotten to the bottom of this yet.DJ

According to Jim, no, you haven't wasted your money - FSB exports a FS flightplan. I use FSBuild with the latest 0813 database and haven't had any problems with ASV6.5. I am puzzled by his reply, because I know that there are points in the 0813 DB that are not in FS9 which uses a 2002 database. I don't think we've gotten to the bottom of this yet.DJ
yes i understand your using asv6.5 and it works. but what about a work around for asa? man 1st cs 757 no weather rader now this lol, seems to me asa is not going to work with any 3rd party software :(

Hi All,I would like you to attach flightplans, made with FSB, that do not process at all, or process and generate an error message in ASA.Thanks!

Hi All,I would like you to attach flightplans, made with FSB, that do not process at all, or process and generate an error message in ASA.Thanks!
ok here you go.

Hi,I see a log file that does have some errors, but no flight plan. Possible to attach the plan and what you used to generate it?Thanks!

Hi,I see a log file that does have some errors, but no flight plan. Possible to attach the plan and what you used to generate it?Thanks!
ok try this, and also the last one was just asa messing up with fsbuild 2 installed on this system. this flight was set up with fsbuild2. thanks

Hi,I still need the flight plan to try and process it on my machine.Thanks!

Hi,I still need the flight plan to try and process it on my machine.Thanks!
hioh ok sorry about that here you go. trying to upload the plan, i can't get it to work, how do i upload the plan too you? and thanks for your help

Hi,OK, not a problem. Just send it as an e-mail attachment: jim(AT)hifisim.comI'll take a look on Monday.Thanks,