Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChiFlyer80

NEW DELTA 747, PMDG Needs Livery

Guest ChiFlyer80

The Delta 747, As Delta Merges with Northwest, Delta is taking 16 of the NWA 747's and turning those into deltas. The New ColoursTherefore PMDG Needs this repaint:to kill for:3111515653_e5d378ecdd_b.jpg

Guest CX355

Pretty neat, use to work for Delta, I will miss NW though as I always liked their colors. Only a few oldies left on the block.

There is already one here in the library on AVSIM:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...amp;DLID=131893

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

A PMDG produced livery of this aircraft has been completed for both FS9 and FSX and should be available shortly.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic DesignerFS9 Delta/Northwest 747-400 by PMDGFSX Delta/Northwest 747-400 by PMDG

The Delta 747, As Delta Merges with Northwest, Delta is taking 16 of the NWA 747's and turning those into deltas. The New ColoursTherefore PMDG Needs this repaint:to kill for:3111515653_e5d378ecdd_b.jpg

Pete,has the new Thai livery for the 747 been considered by you or PMDG? that would be a "nice to have" for both FS9 & FSX.thanks, Tim Wheeler

Guest averredude101
A PMDG produced livery of this aircraft has been completed for both FS9 and FSX and should be available shortly.Pete 'Mac Paint'PMDG Graphic DesignerFS9 Delta/Northwest 747-400 by PMDGFSX Delta/Northwest 747-400 by PMDG
Well its not on the pmdg website

A PMDG produced livery of this aircraft has been completed for both FS9 and FSX and should be available shortly.
Well its not on the pmdg website
There is one on avsim for the fs9 version already. Just search pmdg, it should be on the first page still.

Bill Howard

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Guest averredude101
There is one on avsim for the fs9 version already. Just search pmdg, it should be on the first page still.
Oh but I hate avsim libary. You have to pay to download it. PMDG is for free

Oh but I hate avsim libary. You have to pay to download it. PMDG is for free
You most certainly do not have to pay to download anything from the AVSIM library,,, next.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest averredude101
You most certainly do not have to pay to download anything from the AVSIM library,,, next.
But it asks me for donation before downloading

Guest 413X3

The Northwest new and old liveries were so much more pretty than this Eurowhite Delta one!!

Guest averredude101
That's only optional. You do have to be registered (That's free)Tom
were do I click?

were do I click?
On the home page, click on file library, You'll get a login screen, click on the "If you don't have an account" link. Enter a userid, your name, email and a password.Tom

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest averredude101
On the home page, click on file library, You'll get a login screen, click on the "If you don't have an account" link. Enter a userid, your name, email and a password.Tom
I am registered. But it still asks for bloody donation