Sign in to follow this  
t_a_h

ASA Vista second Profile RegKey?

Hi,when I start my vista and start the second Profile, where I disabled aero design and such, just use the classig theme, I get asked by ASA to enter a registration key! I requested a new and got it, entered it, but ASA does not like it.Why do I have to enter a new key anyway? I have installed ASA for every user, but at that time there was only one user account at my PC. I created a second profile for getting better FPS using the classic theme. So, why does the one key not work for my whole PC no matter which profile I use? When I start ASA being at the Vista Profile where I installed and activated ASA, it runs greate, does not ask for reactivation. When I swap over to the other profile and start ASA, I get asked to enter activation key! I do not get it!Regards, Torben Hadler

Hi,Make sure that under each account that the computer name is the same. Please let us know.Thanks,

Yes, the computername is the same, now matter which account / profile I use.Torben

Hi,Make sure that under each account that the computer name is the same. Please let us know.Thanks,

Hi,I solved this issue. I had to reinstall ASA at my new account - that did the trick.Ciao, Torben

Yes, the computername is the same, now matter which account / profile I use.Torben