Sign in to follow this  
Guest policeman

Loadmanger FS9 MD 11

Guest policeman

Hi, one question. After landing and parking I would like to config the MD-11 (Cargo) for another flight. I can load up the fuel via FMC. When I use the loadmanger and change the cargo, is it possible to use the same aircraft without a new start of FS9 or start up the same aircraft vfrom the FS-Menue?Roland

Hi, one question. After landing and parking I would like to config the MD-11 (Cargo) for another flight. I can load up the fuel via FMC. When I use the loadmanger and change the cargo, is it possible to use the same aircraft without a new start of FS9 or start up the same aircraft vfrom the FS-Menue?Roland
Yes, just put in your new value, after loading and fueling. Put in your new Flightplan and configurate the planeto those new cargo and fuel weights./ Leffe

Not in FS9, there is no communications between the loaded aircraft and the loadmanager as there is in FSX. The load manager modifies a config file that is read by FS9 only when loading the flight. Once the aircraft is loaded, no modifications to weight/balance are possible through loadmanager.... of course, I could be wrong but if I am someone will help me out here.

Dan Downs KCRP

Not in FS9, there is no communications between the loaded aircraft and the loadmanager as there is in FSX. The load manager modifies a config file that is read by FS9 only when loading the flight. Once the aircraft is loaded, no modifications to weight/balance are possible through loadmanager.... of course, I could be wrong but if I am someone will help me out here.
Dan! if one use the loadmanager just to get the figures. (even if no connections between....)Then use those figures such as ZFW, ZFWCG and TOCG and fuel from PMDG menu in FS, when setting up the FMC would it not be possibly then?Hard to belive it wouldn't/ Leffe

Guest policeman

So will I have to start the FS9 again or only the aircraft or is it enough to use the other kind of aircraft and then switch back to the MD-11?Roland

So will I have to start the FS9 again or only the aircraft or is it enough to use the other kind of aircraft and then switch back to the MD-11?Roland
I would try this: 1. Alt-Tab....go to loadmanager and set up your load.2. Write down the figures3. Back in the Sim PMDG menu...load panelstate SHORT TRANSITION panel state (cause that

Guest slgiblin
OK, I will do this
You can plut whatever you want in the fmc. If you don't reload the plane it will still have the original weight, cg, etc. Dangerous to fly that way.SteveMust reload the aircraft not restart the sim...steve

You can plut whatever you want in the fmc. If you don't reload the plane it will still have the original weight, cg, etc. Dangerous to fly that way.SteveMust reload the aircraft not restart the sim...steve
I agree with Steve; at least reload the aircraft because as stated above it's dangerous. I even go a step further and restart the sim just to be safe; it's just what us FS9 users have to deal with.

I agree with Steve; at least reload the aircraft because as stated above it's dangerous. I even go a step further and restart the sim just to be safe; it's just what us FS9 users have to deal with.
I don