Sign in to follow this  
ailchim

ActiveSky X & too much thunder

I am running ASX, X Graphics and FSX SP2 under Vista.Flying in the UK over the past couple of weeks, I am regularly seeing thunder & lightning when in fact there is none.Having searched the forum, I see this was reported with earlier versions of ActiveSky but I see no mention in relation to ASX.With early versions, it was suggested that a flag for thunderstorms when CB clouds were reported in the metar be set to "Off".I can't see any similar flag in ASX settings.What is the suggested solution?

ngxu_banner.png

Hi,There are certain METAR codes that do trigger thunder in FS. I would say that with some of the unique weather that area has been having, that some of these codes have been present. If you post some METARs that are producing the thunder, I could take a look.Thanks,

OK I will try to do that.

ngxu_banner.png