Sign in to follow this  
Guest cliffie1931

Robert, how about taking over FSX?

Guest cliffie1931

This is certainly no time for starting a business. But, but, but..........as the PMDG reputation is formidable, securing finance may not be an insurmountable problem if you decided to spread your wings (no pun intended) and, with the demise of the Aces, take over the development of Flight Simulator.It may be feasable that such a move could be based on an Association or share holdings with other Developers; your team have proven skills and dedication; X-Plane is not in the same league as FSX and consequently not a serious threat.A Simulator that could result from the way have the habit of raising the bar could be literally awesome. You wouldn't have to do it all yourselves. But with you and yours as the guiding lights? Wow! It's an enormous challenge, I concede. But that doesn't seem to have bothered you in the past.........................I can dream can't I? Cliff

Let's just see what happens at MS first hehe... PMDG is a very small team and we certainly couldn't program a new sim on our own without taking 20 years to do it lol. We've joked about it before, but unfortunately it's probably just that, a joke.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com