Sign in to follow this  
Guest Batur77

Error messege in the middle of FS9 process

Guest Batur77

Hello dear folks,I've got a serious and fatal problem right in the middle of the FS9 programme and it is not certainly specific when this is going to happen to emerge.I position and place my wilco feel there Volume 1 type aircraft with its related livery of which i had downloaded from the wilco pages on avsim. In the middle of the flight let's say right after departure or lift off from the ground of any runway or whilst waiting in the apron and making preparations of your aircraft the screen turns into dark and suddenly emerges a message including FS9 had encountered a serious problem and will shut down bla bla indicating these messages of which i am successfull to have obtained its screen shots. Has anyone who had suffered this problem got any idea how to rectify this problem ? Or is it something directly related to a specific scenery ? the scenery which i use to start my flight which is my major hub is LTBA, Istanbul Ataturk Airport with LTBA2008 scenery.Thanks

Guest Batur77

Thank you very much for your attention,Today I have received another similar error message with the inclusion of the same following possible causes however the title was differentThe title of the error message this time was not atc.dll whereas the ModName this time was a320cfm_feelthere.gauHas anybody got any idea about what the cause of this problem could be ?Thank you

Thank you very much for your attention,Today I have received another similar error message with the inclusion of the same following possible causes however the title was differentThe title of the error message this time was not atc.dll whereas the ModName this time was a320cfm_feelthere.gauHas anybody got any idea about what the cause of this problem could be ?Thank you
Does this error occur with any other aircraft? If you disable the scenery and fly from the stock airport with the Wilco plane does the error occur? Have you checked for duplicate AFCADs?DJ

Guest Batur77
Does this error occur with any other aircraft? If you disable the scenery and fly from the stock airport with the Wilco plane does the error occur? Have you checked for duplicate AFCADs?DJ
Nope, i have not checked it yet.This error message is scarcely received. I've been making my flights so frequently many times from the same airport.Tonite i arrived and parked my aircraft as usual as before to the guided parking apron of the airport depending on the given atc instructions and left the programme open to watch some TV, a few hours later suddenly i got this error message indicating a fatal error of a320cfm_feelthere.gau, what i believe is i might most likely have experienced the same error message before and after a few hours later i left the FS running, it must have gone. It has not happened until tonite for months, the error message comes a few hours later i left FS running after having parked the aircraft and watching it.what can really cause this ?

Nope, i have not checked it yet.This error message is scarcely received. I've been making my flights so frequently many times from the same airport.Tonite i arrived and parked my aircraft as usual as before to the guided parking apron of the airport depending on the given atc instructions and left the programme open to watch some TV, a few hours later suddenly i got this error message indicating a fatal error of a320cfm_feelthere.gau, what i believe is i might most likely have experienced the same error message before and after a few hours later i left the FS running, it must have gone. It has not happened until tonite for months, the error message comes a few hours later i left FS running after having parked the aircraft and watching it.what can really cause this ?
I assume you're running the latest patch release of the A320 series? If not, you might download it and give it a try. The Wilco Airbus Series has some problems that can be very hard to pin down - have you gone over to the FeelThere forum at http://forum.iemit.com/ and asked about this problem?DJ

Guest Batur77
I assume you're running the latest patch release of the A320 series? If not, you might download it and give it a try. The Wilco Airbus Series has some problems that can be very hard to pin down - have you gone over to the FeelThere forum at http://forum.iemit.com/ and asked about this problem?DJ
What I conceive from you what you say is perhaps PSS Airbus is a better manufacturer which includes A320 series with less problems, right ? What do you think about it ?

What I conceive from you what you say is perhaps PSS Airbus is a better manufacturer which includes A320 series with less problems, right ? What do you think about it ?
Actually, I do have both. The Wilco/Feelthere effort, although a bit more sophisticated, has enough problems that I have pretty much given up on it and fly the PSS buses almost exclusively. They are reliable and work very well, and the panel can be moved very easily to the Project Airbus or IFDG (which is what I use) visual models, giving you hundreds of liveries. The Wilco/Feelthere bus was a very good start, but suffers from a number of niggling little problems that probably won't be fixed since the developer has ceased work on it. You can get the PSS buses from JustFlight now.DJ

Guest Batur77
Actually, I do have both. The Wilco/Feelthere effort, although a bit more sophisticated, has enough problems that I have pretty much given up on it and fly the PSS buses almost exclusively. They are reliable and work very well, and the panel can be moved very easily to the Project Airbus or IFDG (which is what I use) visual models, giving you hundreds of liveries. The Wilco/Feelthere bus was a very good start, but suffers from a number of niggling little problems that probably won't be fixed since the developer has ceased work on it. You can get the PSS buses from JustFlight now.DJ
Thanks for the memo ubersu, I've used the pss for a very long time prior to obtaining the Wilco. However though PSS A330/340 is seemed to be thoroughly designed with more sophisticated features than Airbus Pro base has. Forexample as for A330/340 series when you switch the wipers on, they start moving and proceed. On A319-320-321 series the wiper and many other features that peoperly function on A330-340 series do not work. am i right ? How do you evaluate this issue, what's your opinion from your point of view ?

Thanks for the memo ubersu, I've used the pss for a very long time prior to obtaining the Wilco. However though PSS A330/340 is seemed to be thoroughly designed with more sophisticated features than Airbus Pro base has. Forexample as for A330/340 series when you switch the wipers on, they start moving and proceed. On A319-320-321 series the wiper and many other features that peoperly function on A330-340 series do not work. am i right ? How do you evaluate this issue, what's your opinion from your point of view ?
As I recall the 319, etc. series was created much earlier than the A330/340 models and is somewhat less functional from an eye candy point of view. On the other hand, I see little functional difference where it counts - panel, switchology, and so on. I'm a 2D flyer and use the A319 etc. panel in the IFDG model, so things like wipers are irrelevent to me. It would be nice to have things like the effect of winds aloft modeled and so on. I suppose that what it comes down to is that I am willing to give up certain features for reliability and a lack of surprises - nothing annoys me like a long flight ending in a CTD when I move a switch from ILS to MAP after landing (Wilco/FeelThere). Who knows, maybe someday we'll have a really complete bus that is reliable too?DJ

Guest Batur77

And finally one more question, if you're able to answer:I do not want to write or note down everything from the very beginning, so here is the link if you can read:http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...p;#entry1545529in addition to this sudden death error message, i get a greenish monitor display colour right after having my computer reset . The monitor display colour is then seemed to be more greenish as its settings likewise were seemed to be adjusted automatically regardless of my consent, eventhough i do not intervene on any default settings of the computer. Later on i shut down the computer with high incidence of anger, however though days later when i switch my computer on again, i see that the colour settings have turned to normal just as in its factory settings.now what does that mean so ?Thank you

And finally one more question, if you're able to answer:I do not want to write or note down everything from the very beginning, so here is the link if you can read:http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...p;#entry1545529in addition to this sudden death error message, i get a greenish monitor display colour right after having my computer reset . The monitor display colour is then seemed to be more greenish as its settings likewise were seemed to be adjusted automatically regardless of my consent, eventhough i do not intervene on any default settings of the computer. Later on i shut down the computer with high incidence of anger, however though days later when i switch my computer on again, i see that the colour settings have turned to normal just as in its factory settings.now what does that mean so ?Thank you
This one is a little tougher, but there are three possibilities: 1. Your graphics card has hardware issues and should be replaced. 2. Your graphics driver is not compatible with your system hardward and should be replaced with the very latest driver. 3. Your graphics BIOS settings are not correct for this card with this driver. Were I to bet, my money would be on 1. or 2. Without physical access to the computer that is about the best I can do. It's been a long time (50 years!) since I read any Turkish, but the error message dialogs you showed are the standard 'Windows has dropped dead and needs to send a dump home to MS' and aren't much help in diagnosing the problem. Since it requires a physical shutdown (power off) of the machine to reset the card, if it were my machine I would buy a different card and throw the old one away. If you are really annoyed and wealthy, I would be glad to fly to Istanbul at your expense :( and take a look at the machine. I haven't been there since the late 1950's and would love to see the modern city!DJ