Thought since this thread has been left to it's own for about 5 years it's time someone wakes it up :wink:

Jokes set aside I have a follow-up question regarding mapping reverse thrust to the throttle levers of the Saikek TQ.

I'm using a registered version of FSUIPC and until now I've had both engines mapped to the same lever of the TQ and I then mapped F2 to the button found under the detent position of the lever with F1 pressed and held once the button is released. This has been working perfectly fine.

Now however I have bought a couple of 737 NG replica handles for my Saitek TQ meaning I no longer have both engines mapped to a single lever but instead I have each engine mapped to its own separate lever on the TQ and this is where my problem/question comes.

Having it configured like this I could of course still use the same method only that I map F2 and F1 for both buttons (one button under each lever's detent position). Doing it like this though will result in a problem. Whenever I move one of the engine levers below the detent position triggering reverse thrust it will force both engines into reverse thrust regardless of the position of the other lever since the button (F2) will not affect a single engine both both/all engines.

Obviously now that I have a separate lever/handle for engine 1 and 2 (I do all my flying in the NGX) this is not what I want but instead I would like to be able to reverse both engines separately in the same way I can increase/decrease thrust separately per engine.

Anyone knows how this can be accomplished?

Many thanks in advance!

Oh man super easy, you said you have FSUIPC so here's what you.

1. Open FSUIPC, go to buttons tab, move the individual lever that you want to program reverse on into the detent to press that button and it will show up in fsuipc as soon as its pressed.

2. Then near the top right portion of the program tick the box "Select FSX Control." After you will see below more tick box options, "Control to send when pressed" and "Control to send when released."

3. For control to send when pressed also tick key repeats while held find in the drop down "Throttle # decr" remember tick box control to repeat while held must be ticked.

4. Set control to send when released "Throttle # Cut" and that will send it to ground idle. Do this 4 times if you have a four engine setup, each command is there for engines 1-4. 

Erase the FSX assignments of F2 that is over with and long gone! Now you should be good to go, and have fully functioning independent reverse thrust.  :dance: