Sign in to follow this  
Guest bashment

fs9

Guest bashment

Hi all, just wondering if anyone out there can help me! :( Am having problem with fs9 on loading up! When i set up a flight, i click on fly now and and loads, it just cuts off and windows returns to restarts. PLEASE HELP!!! :(

Guest lgvpilot1
Hi all, just wondering if anyone out there can help me! :( Am having problem with fs9 on loading up! When i set up a flight, i click on fly now and and loads, it just cuts off and windows returns to restarts. PLEASE HELP!!! :(
Does it get to 100% ? or there about ?when it is loading FS sort of tells you what it is doing Where does it "cut off" If you can tell us that then somebody here may be able to help youMark

Are you getting any kind of error message? If so, please post a screenshot of it or quote it exactly - and tells us at what point the error message appears.Also let us know if this is happening with all aircraft or just a specific one.

Guest bashment
Are you getting any kind of error message? If so, please post a screenshot of it or quote it exactly - and tells us at what point the error message appears.Also let us know if this is happening with all aircraft or just a specific one. Hi opa, what am tryig to is, it loads up and when the screen appears, its only for 1 second and it cuts off and the computer restarts. :(
Does it get to 100% ? or there about ?when it is loading FS sort of tells you what it is doing Where does it "cut off" If you can tell us that then somebody here may be able to help youMark
Hi mark, what am trying to say, is when it loads up to the point for the screen to appear, it only for 1 second only and it cut out and the computer restarts it self!

Hi mark, what am trying to say, is when it loads up to the point for the screen to appear, it only for 1 second only and it cut out and the computer restarts it self!
Hi,If you're getting a PC restart (rather than a crash of FS2004 back to the Desktop) I'd be guessing that this is a hardware error, perhaps associated with something overheating. Check your cooling fans as FS2004 is "severe" on the processor and this will have been working very hard during the launching of the full aircraft + scenery scenario you have selected. This sort of crash is more common after FS2004 has been running for a while, so if the problem is hardware related, whatever is happening is due to your system being "overstretched". Another possibility is that your power supply is inadequate for the strains of running FS2004.Is this a new/first installation of FS2004, or have you been using FS2004 for a while and this is has suddenly started to happen ?Alastair