Sign in to follow this  
Guest PPSFA

Slow forums?

Guest PPSFA

For the last few weeks, 80% of the time it takes forever to load the forums, change pages, etc. 10% of the time I can't get in at all, and the other 10% they work ok.Am I the only one having this problem?

For the last few weeks, 80% of the time it takes forever to load the forums, change pages, etc. 10% of the time I can't get in at all, and the other 10% they work ok.Am I the only one having this problem?
No, you are not the only one. I'm sure the crew here at AVSIM will get it all sorted out in short measure.

I too have a similar problem. I can log into the main forums after some delay. After that while trying to access a forum or thread after a delay I ghet a Welcome Guest message which says I need to have cookies enabled. Cookies are enabled and next time I try I can access them.It is still very slow even then.

Guest PPSFA
I too have a similar problem. I can log into the main forums after some delay. After that while trying to access a forum or thread after a delay I ghet a Welcome Guest message which says I need to have cookies enabled. Cookies are enabled and next time I try I can access them.It is still very slow even then.
I get the same message sometimes, but if you scroll down it says the sever is unable to handle the load and try again later.It took me 30 minutes to get back in to reply, its getting very old. At least its not just me.

Guest lgvpilot1

I apologise beforehand if this seems like a rant it is meant as a comment I do feel as though as these problems have got to a point now where I have to question what is going on I do appreciate that Avsim is a free to use site, but it is also a site where we can access the official forums for several pay ware developersIt is now also a site where we must log in for full access.My Questions Why now do I still encounter these IPS errors?Is there a setting somewhere I am missing?Is there anything I can do to alleviate these problems?Again please do not see this as a rant/moan/criticism, more of a cry for helpMark

Guest belga1

Hello,Well .. I dunno what happend .. but something happend for sure .. and it's certainly two weeks now .. the Avsim site and forums are acting ectic ...I suppose it's a rampant problem and the admins or the host company had not yet found a definitive solution.Regards.bye.gif