Sign in to follow this  
Guest bullyboy2000

EGSS AFCAD Problem

Guest bullyboy2000

I have fs2004+traffic 2005 + british airports Eastern england. After a complete reinstall i noticed that landing a/c were landing ok but departing traffic took off on the grass and taxing a/c were not on taxi ways.Why landing a/c ok but not departing a/c.?????????????Not being a computer tec but i had a go at solving my problem. I noticed in AFCAD that i have 4 EGSS Afcad files1@ layer 50 = BrArpt/east/scenery/afs egss bgl.2@ layer 49 = BrArpt/east/afcad/sceneryAF2EGSS bgl.3@ layer 38 = fs9/scenery/traffic 2005afd/scenery/AF2 EGSS bgl.4@ layer 7 = fs9/scenery/eurw/scenery/ap948130 bgl.(i know this is the default afcad) Firstly is the layer where it is in fs9 scenery library?,,,,it does not seem to corrispond.i have scenery lib as followsbritish a/p east at priority 2Bae Afcad at 3traffic airport facilities at 14 I have researched this problem and read that i should delete any extra afcad files,But which one?Is it that the 2005 traffic ai is wizzed or fs9 ai thats wrong?Or do all ai traffic read the same afcad? im confused!!!!!!!!!!! Should i make all the mod afcads the same except the stock afcad???If i need to download a new egss afcad where can i find it,do i download a new afcad for traffic 2005 or new afcad for brit airports.I hope somone can help, reinstalled to get better frame rate and to clean up,thats ok now have a cleaner system. but i need ai to do what they should. I hope this all made sense, bottle of virtual beer to all who help. Many thanks ps i have ready for pushback 747-200 and when i touch down my wheels float,is this the aircraft config contacts points to far back, is there a patch or fix. i have read about the problem but found no answer. not sure if i want to fiddle with ac config. Virtual beer and pizza to all who help. tnx.

My guess is one of these two:2@ layer 49 = BrArpt/east/afcad/sceneryAF2EGSS bgl.3@ layer 38 = fs9/scenery/traffic 2005afd/scenery/AF2 EGSS bglaren't required. I would try disabling one by changing the extension bgl to bbb and take a look, then try it the other way and see if one seems to work better than the other. My guess is I would turn off the traffic 2005afd one.scott s..