Sign in to follow this  
Guest meekal

LOC Off-set Again

Guest fencer88
If your set up path does not have a back slash "\" at the end it causes the Localizer problem in PMDG aircraft.
Sorry but it doesn't ring any bell to me. Could you please clarify what set up path you are referring to? Thanks in advance.Bruno

It is a registry entry. I don't recall the details but there are several threads on this (look for localizer error) in past 6-8 mos maybe and at least one of them discusses the detail.

Dan Downs KCRP

Sorry about not signing my last post. Click start then run. Type in regedt32.exe. Select OK. Under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,software,microsoft,microsoft games, you will see fs10 or fs9. Select the one you want. On the right you will see setup path. Double click on set up path to edit.Dan I.

Guest fencer88

Thanks to both of you. Interestingly on my machine the FS10 path ends with a "\" but not the FS9 one... Wonder if this is a problem. I only fly in FS9 at this time (primarily the 737NG) and haven't had problems with localizers lately...Bruno

Guest laomao123
Hi, The issue of being off-set from the LOC on an ILS approach (in the case of both the PMDG 747 and MD-11) was raised here sometime ago. I belive it was solved by a recommendation to run the Flight 1 FS Registry.i have the same problem . i use the remove tool of pmdg from the PMDG website , then reinstall my PMDG 737NG, the problem be solved ,by the way I have not install the PMDG 747