Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Flightcraft website down?

Flightcraft's website is either down or they pulled the plug for some unknown reason. I hope it is the former rather than the latter. Anyone know more?

Eric 

B777ER,The web site has most certainly NOT been pulled. To tell you the truth, we've been on to the host who have then been in contact with the server company and still no ideas what is causing it. As a web designer myself I've never seen anything like this before. The only other possible cause for such a problem may be that the server was hacked in the early our of this morning (GMT). Further than that, I cannot comment but rest assured, the site will be back online as soon as it is humanly possible!Regards,Adam Nardone

I was going to send an email to the site to comment on the great A330 that's been released. I did note that the wings looked out of proportion to the fuse, against some of the shots and 3-views of the '330 I've seen at airliners.net. Anyone else catch this? Aside from that, it's a great release, and I'm looking forward to the Dash-8.... And thanks for including wing views! Thank you for being another great freeware contributor!Regards,John

I hope the site get back to working soon, I had 3 questions about the A330 I was going to ask in the forums there. I asked the questions here, but no one has responded yet.

I can't get on their site either. Hope it gets back up soon. As I see it the Flightcraft model has its flaws which I hope are fixed soon, but it is the best A330 around at the moment, so if you can't beat em, join em.