Sign in to follow this  
beefix

Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar Joystick Vs CH Pro Rudder Pedals

GentlemenLast night, whilst trying to take off in the Cessna 172, I lost directional control. In other words my rudder pedals ceased to function. Further investigation revealed the fact that the aircraft rudder was moving rapidly back and forth and that my CH rudder pedals were having no effect whatsoever. After some fiddling around I discovered that by disconnecting / reconnecting the Thrustmaster Hotas system the rudder returned to normal. Tonight I've switched on and at the moment everything seems to seems to be OK. This is the second time this has happened and I was wondering if anybody else has had the problem or has got any idea on possible cause. RgdsSteve H

I own a Hotas Cougar and CH Pro Pedals and have so for quite a few years. The Hotas has Ian Johnson modded gimbals and a full set of hall effect sensors.Make sure that you always plug your controllers into the same ports. Unplugging them, and then plugging them back into a different port can cause all sorts of issues.I currently have the Hotas Cougar, Saitek Pro Pedals, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Yoke With Quad, and an extra Saitek throttle quad all attached to my system and I have no issues with any of my controllers what so ever.