Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene_35

The Fly! sequel from ROTW team

Guest rene_35

After a mediocre 2007, a year in which the total team was questioning in which direction to proceed,in 2008 under the impulse of Laurent Claudet and Jean Sabatier , our main developers, we saw a returnof our team to "The Project", obviously named "FlyLegacy" (short named "Legacy") To be much more precise, we need to remember that Chris Wallace, being the project initiator and depositor, has mentioned on his site from the very project start: "Fly! Legacy is a completely non-commercial endeavor, so there will never be any monetary contribution required to the project."This couldn

Hi Pacha, and everyone.I think you have a great thing going, and I hope you keep it up. I wish I could help more with some Programming but it's been a very long time since I wrote any Real code, and I am not going to be able to do that. I can, if you need help, with Testing, maybe looking at some written code, ideas etc.Keep up the good work, this is real good timing, with MS pulling out. I hope Chris gets some more time, he is a very good guy. TV

Guest ben_
Hi Pacha, and everyone.I think you have a great thing going, and I hope you keep it up. I wish I could help more with some Programming but it's been a very long time since I wrote any Real code, and I am not going to be able to do that. I can, if you need help, with Testing, maybe looking at some written code, ideas etc.Keep up the good work, this is real good timing, with MS pulling out. I hope Chris gets some more time, he is a very good guy. TV
sacre bleu! :(

Guest Fonchy17

Hello Pacha. I am photographer and graphical designer. I can contribute in the interface of Legacy if it were necessary.I am going to work in a scenery of great resolution for the inauguration of Fly Legacy.if it is necessary photographies, I have a stock of 2000 photographies of airplanes of high quality. You can have photographies with all the rights free.Many Regards Fonchy http://flickr.com/photos/fonchy/show http://arteimage.iespana.es/

Hi Ben, and everyone."sacre bleu! :("Good? or "sacre bleu! :("Bad?I could never figure those out. I bet none of the real French people could either. Of all the lingos that I dabble in, this has to be one of the most ambiguous statements / expressions. It' something like, it's just there. Maybe I'll learn something today? Have fun.Also, to the OP, if you need any pics of any the airport areas around So. Cal, just let me know. TV

Dear Friends of ROTW,you can use whatever I have developed for FLY2.I am following your progress and are compile Flylegacy every now and then.I am really looking forward for Fly!Legacy.Best WishesHarald

Guest chezz123
After a mediocre 2007, a year in which the total team was questioning in which direction to proceed,in 2008 under the impulse of Laurent Claudet and Jean Sabatier , our main developers, we saw a returnof our team to "The Project", obviously named "FlyLegacy" (short named "Legacy") To be much more precise, we need to remember that Chris Wallace, being the project initiator and depositor, has mentioned on his site from the very project start: "Fly! Legacy is a completely non-commercial endeavor, so there will never be any monetary contribution required to the project."This couldn

Guest ben_

Hi Ben, and everyone."sacre bleu! "Good?or "sacre bleu! "Bad?I could never figure those out. I bet none of the real French people could either. Of all the lingos that I dabble in, this has to be one of the most ambiguous statements / expressions. It' something like, it's just there. Maybe I'll learn something today? Have fun."sacre bleu! " Good :( When I asked a french friend of my son the meaning of "sacre bleu", he didn't know.I suspect it is 'cartoon' french :-)

I suspect it is 'cartoon' french :-)
In fact it's old French, like XVIth century old. A way of swearing. Holy ###### type thing.I really would love to have that come to my mind when the previews come...

G'day Pacha,This is tremendous news. Thanks for the timely heads-up on the state of the project. My encouragement goes out to the whole Fly Legacy development team. You guys are doing a fantastic job. Thank you for your dedication and hard work.

G'day Pacha,This is tremendous news. Thanks for the timely heads-up on the state of the project. My encouragement goes out to the whole Fly Legacy development team. You guys are doing a fantastic job. Thank you for your dedication and hard work.
Waiting patiently also!!Qdog

Waiting patiently also!!Qdog
I always thought Fly! had great potential. I spent a lot of hours immersing myself in the Hawker 800 checklists. Sounds promising!Keith

Keith Guillory

Guest Fly II Pilot

Pacha,Thanks for the great news!You can count on me for any help. I can't program in C++ but I can help with systems, aircraft, etc. Let me know how I can help.Regards,Alejandro Amigorena

Guest angels355

Where and when can Fly Legacy be downloaded? I've looked forward to this for a long time.