Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene_35

The Fly! sequel from ROTW team

Where and when can Fly Legacy be downloaded? I've looked forward to this for a long time.
You can visit the Fly! Legacy Wiki pages - but really, there is nothing to download for the common user right now. I believe only the developers / what couple of beta testers they have can grab the whole thing and compile (yes, you would have to compile the whole program on your own computer right now!). Hope this helps!Cheers,

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest angels355

Thanks very much Ken.

I often think back to the Fly! sims with fondness. Still got the cd's. Will Legacy run on Vista 64?All the best,Dave

Guest angels355
I often think back to the Fly! sims with fondness. Still got the cd's. Will Legacy run on Vista 64?All the best,Dave
I don't have personal experience w/ legacy, but just in general I don't see any reason why not. 64 bit OS's will run 32 bit applications. They would be more optimized if the application were 64 bit also, but most applications in recent history have been written in 32 bit. Upcoming windows will be exclusively 64 bit, it's the future. I wish we were using 128 bit systems now transitioning to 256 bit in the near future, but never mind me, I'm just a mad scientist!

Hello Dave,Yes it allready run on Vista 64 ! I change my computer last week and try it with success !DidierROW Team

After a mediocre 2007, a year in which the total team was questioning in which direction to proceed,in 2008 under the impulse of Laurent Claudet and Jean Sabatier , our main developers, we saw a returnof our team to "The Project", obviously named "FlyLegacy" (short named "Legacy") To be much more precise, we need to remember that Chris Wallace, being the project initiator and depositor, has mentioned on his site from the very project start: "Fly! Legacy is a completely non-commercial endeavor, so there will never be any monetary contribution required to the project."This couldn