Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaskanFactor

A Must Watch

Phenomenal! The talent of the film's creator is beyond my imagination. What a great job. I can't fathom being able to do that with FSX....perhaps in about 10 years or more of flying it.Thanks for the video experience.

Glad you liked it. Funny that it still shows up from time to time a year and a half on hehe.You can get the high res version at flight sim world if you like.Cheers,-Mike (aka lotus)

Mike Johnson - Lotus Simulations

Glad you liked it. Funny that it still shows up from time to time a year and a half on hehe.You can get the high res version at flight sim world if you like.Cheers,-Mike (aka lotus)
Theee!!!Lotus?????............Nice job!!

Guest rdg

OMG!!!!!That was absolutely amazing. How did they do that? The frame rates were incredible with all the scenery and amazing water reflections, let alone the genius of putting the video together. Geez, i wonder what computer was used for that? It seems it must have been OC'd to 20 ghz. Just makes you want to work a second job to get a better computer.Thanks Lotus!Bob G

Thanks guys. The system I did it on wasn't especially powerful actually, a core2duo 6600 OC'ed to 3.2 ghz and an Nvidia 7900, and it was in FSX SP1. Every shot was carefully set up to minimize framerate 'holes' though. The real stars of it are the five pilots who spent upwards of 20 hours flying in multiplayer with me to get the shots needed. :) Whole thing took about a month to put together.Cheers,-Mike

Mike Johnson - Lotus Simulations