Sign in to follow this  
Guest odaber

New ASA-download, please

Guest odaber

Hi!I'm not permitted to open my ASA any more due to the fact it's been used also by another machine. The reason is (I think): I purchased and paued for two ASA-products late dec 08 to be used on my two PCs. I may have been installing one product on two PCs instead of one product on each. But which is which?? Please let med download a new product that I can be absolute certain to work on my homePC: od-a-ber@online.no It's a lovely product!!RegardsOdd Anders Bergfald

Hi,Answered your e-mail a few days ago about this, and again just now!Thanks,

Guest odaber
Hi,Answered your e-mail a few days ago about this, and again just now!Thanks,

Guest odaber

Hi!I think Your answer was to another fellow with a similar qustion/problem. Please note my E-mailadress: od-a-ber@online.no. Anyway, I have not received any respons in my E-mailbox. I refer to my two ASA products; ID#****10 & ****19. On request I my send You the complete ID-figures, but I would prefer not to on open chanels like this. With regardsodaber

Hi,I have 2 e-mails from you from 2-8 and 2-11 and I have answered both of them. You need to check all your e-mail folders because both e-mails have been sent successfully and none of them bounced back to me as undeliverable. Thanks,

Guest odaber

Hi again!I have opened all possible accesses on may E-mail-adress and I have still not received any respons from You. If my system is to blame it's, well, the first time. My E-mailadress is:od-a-ber@online.no

Maybe your junk mail filter is set to delete a junk mail as soon as it is received, have you checked this.

Cheers, Andy.

Guest odaber
Maybe your junk mail filter is set to delete a junk mail as soon as it is received, have you checked this.

Guest odaber

Hi again!I really have serious problems in understanding why it's so difficult to send me the neccessary respons. Yes, I have spamfilter, and no it should not be neccesary to delete my filters. I have earlier received my purchased ASA-items from HiFi Software Marketplace (hsmorders@fifisim.com) without any problems, so why is it a problem this time???? Could You please send it via the markedplace. I guess that would solve the problem, which lies on Your way of sending it, not my way of receiving it,- I think.Hve a nice Day!RegardsOdd Bergfald

Hello,We have sent many responses to your email address without any bouncebacks. I will attempt to send from even further additional ones today. Please e-mail me directly at DAMIANC AT HIFISIM.COM as well.We have tried everything we can do support you and contact you via e-mail. Not sure what the problem is but it does not appear to be a problem on our side. I apologize for the inconvenience but we are doing everything we can here!Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies