Sign in to follow this  
Guest europa346

reality xp weather radar

Guest europa346

hii have purchased the weather radar of reality xthe problem that i have is that i can not hide the weather radar pushing the little icon in the left down corner when i use pmdg.in other planes worked perfectly. the problem is that to hide you push shift F9 and when you do that using pmdg the pedestal view opens instead the weather radar.any solution to that?i have seen that somebody had merged this with pmdgthere is any link?Miguel

hii have purchased the weather radar of reality xthe problem that i have is that i can not hide the weather radar pushing the little icon in the left down corner when i use pmdg.in other planes worked perfectly. the problem is that to hide you push shift F9 and when you do that using pmdg the pedestal view opens instead the weather radar.any solution to that?i have seen that somebody had merged this with pmdgthere is any link?Miguel
You should be able to go into the PMDG options, key assignment and change the center pedestal to another key.Also is there no way you can change the weather radar to use another key within it's own options menu?Rob

Rob Prest

Guest europa346

WHEN I GO TO KEY ASSIGMENT AND I SELECT PANEL SWITCHERI LOOK FOR PANEL SWITCHER RDIO AND THERE IS NOT ANY ASSIGMENTWHAT CAN I DO?THANKSMIGUEL

WHEN I GO TO KEY ASSIGMENT AND I SELECT PANEL SWITCHERI LOOK FOR PANEL SWITCHER RDIO AND THERE IS NOT ANY ASSIGMENTWHAT CAN I DO?THANKSMIGUEL
Hi Miguel, pls dont type it CAPS it hurts my eyes :( I am at work so I cant quite remember the exact name, I'll be home in a few hours and will check or hopefully someone else here will get back to you sooner.Rob

Rob Prest

Hi Miguel, pls dont type it CAPS it hurts my eyes :( I am at work so I cant quite remember the exact name, I'll be home in a few hours and will check or hopefully someone else here will get back to you sooner.Rob
Do you mean for the MD11? You have FWD PEDESTAL and LWR PEDESTAL in Panel windows./ Leffe

Guest europa346

sorry for the CAPSi use it for the 737i have found this webhttp://www.mythicalireland.com/other/plane...ather-radar.php and i have done what they said, but FS crashes.i have also tried to use the weather radar without merging the panel of pmdg, just unlocking the window, but when i push the left down icon to hide, it does not workany idea?

sorry for the CAPSi use it for the 737i have found this webhttp://www.mythicalireland.com/other/plane...ather-radar.php and i have done what they said, but FS crashes.i have also tried to use the weather radar without merging the panel of pmdg, just unlocking the window, but when i push the left down icon to hide, it does not workany idea?
I would ask for their support, since the developed it for PMDGs 737. So the must now what's wrong./ Leffe

Guest lgvpilot1

You need to go looking on the Reality XP site , but i think you may be out of luck if you have recently bought the weather radar I am fairly sure there was quite a lenghty thread about it and the upshot was that the merge would work with an older version of the radar something like ver5.0.0 (cant be 100% on the numbers) where as obviously the newer versions (yours) will just cause the sim or at least the 737 to crash I will see if I can find the thread MarkEdit here is the forum http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=14834And from the man himself

There is a great chance it does not work from version to version because changes happens in our products, and since this "bridge program" works like a hack in the Wx500 and the 737 gauges, it fails in this case.Hope this helps!Jean-Luc
Sorry if it is bad newsMark