Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaforsha

CIVA INS and 2D cockpit

Guest jaforsha

I posted this issue under my privious problem, but perhaps I need to post it again under it's own seperate issue.I have the CIVA INS downloaded to the Flight One 727. However, the only place I can view the control display unit for both INS systems is in the VC. No panel in the 2D cockpit has them. Is there any way I can get them into the 2D cocpit, perhaps with the wx radar since that is where they are located in the VC?Any help would be appreciated.Art

Sounds like you have not installed the gauges correctly. Did you follow the instructions exactly as set out on pages 55/56 in the AOM?

Graeme Butler

Guest jaforsha

The manual stated that there would be a button with the lable "I" to denote the INS. No lable exists. However, on the 2D cockpit in the bottom right hand corner of the PWC is a blank button. It may have had an 'X" on it before, but then I noticed it was blank. Having never used it in the entire time I've had the F1 727 I completely overlooked it. That is where the INS along with the wx radar is located.Simple solution, it just took me a while before I noticed it.Thanks. All is working great and I've already finished a couple of flights using the CIVA INS. It has added new life to the F1 727!Art