Sign in to follow this  
Guest JamesrwATC

PSS coming back?

hello"and by the way, there is B787 airplane already working OK with FSX for last 2 years made by Abacus I think"now that did make me laugh :-)
:( Ahhh...Abacus....I think they also have an A350. :(

Guest Christopher_D
Although I can't see why anyone should go to the bother of that new web page .................
**shrug** A web page like that takes -- 20 seconds -- to do on Dreamweaver :-)I'm still on the fence though -- I hope they come back, but I also hope they improve a lot if they do. Only time will tell. Now that FS is out of development and FSX is the last of the line in this franchise -- they certainly have plenty of time indeed.

Will be interesting to see what happens. The meltdown around the 757 was largely due to a "domestic" issue with one of the main players; stories were then built and as everyone knows it collapsed on itself. I have been flying the 777 over the past few weeks and it is still a good aircraft; thankfully I made a backup so that I can reinstall when I need to. Having purchased PSS aircraft since FS2002 I for one would be happy to see them reborn.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Do you think that someone has thrown a bucket of cold water over the potential 'RISE?

Dave Taylor gb.png

That rising spring 2009 webpage will likely still say the same thing come Spring 2010.

Eric 

Guest ap1190

Technically there are 2 days left of the 2009 spring in the northern hemisphere.BUT, the southern hemisphere is still 3 months (and 2 days) away from spring. :( They could be from Australia or New Zealand or South Africa or some other place in the south.Alex

Technically there are 2 days left of the 2009 spring in the northern hemisphere.BUT, the southern hemisphere is still 3 months (and 2 days) away from spring. :( They could be from Australia or New Zealand or South Africa or some other place in the south.Alex
OR the UK where the company is registered out of?

Guest ap1190
OR the UK where the company is registered out of?
But that could just be the domain name because it is already well known.

Guest Christopher_D

Deleted. I commented on something that I didn't realize I already commented on. I need more sleep today apparently. :-P

I have to agree with #1 stunna i belive PSS is behind the development of the xsimulate dc10 its just there website, logo type face is some much like the old PSS website type face and certain other things that make me belive its them behind it too, i mean i could be wrong but who knows ay.Paul

Guest BenJones
I have to agree with #1 stunna i belive PSS is behind the development of the xsimulate dc10 its just there website, logo type face is some much like the old PSS website type face and certain other things that make me belive its them behind it too, i mean i could be wrong but who knows ay.
As some one who was on the payrol at PSS, and is a member of XSim (I also designed the logo and made the website), I can assure you, they are absolutely, positively, not related in any way what-so-ever.I've not heard a single word about PSS despite being a member when it closed, what I've learnt is what everyone else has learnt off this forum.

Guest BenJones

Development on the DC10 never stopped and in the not too distant future there will be an announcement about the project. And no, PSS doesn't factor in it, nor will it ever.

Well Spring has come and gone, along with that, summer is just about to end and we will see Fall in a few short days. Looks like the PSS comeback is a nothing more than thier previous empty promises. My trust in them has gone down to all time lows and even if they do come back at any point in time, I will never spend another penny on their products.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.