Sign in to follow this  

MD-11, "Widescreen-screenshots" wanted

Hi guys, I am thinking to change to a widesreen display and since there is widescreenpanel support, I would like to see some screenshots of that, please!Many thanks!RGDS TOM

Hi Pieter, to bad, if I click on those links I cannot see any of those pics- i see only a banner, saying something with "image banana"........May be, you could upload the relevant pics directly in this forum? You know it is possible with the forum software, right?Many thanks for your effort!TOM
Hi!!Regards Fede :(
Hi Fede, thanks! Which monitor are you using?TOM

Hi, I use a monitor LG Flatron Wide 22inch. :( Good resolution and image quality, i am very happy with the monitor...Regards Federico

At the FSVisions forum are also some widescreenshots posted. The link is here.These shots are posted by fsfan73. These shots are both inside and outside.

Hi Pieter, to bad, if I click on those links I cannot see any of those pics- i see only a banner, saying something with "image banana"........May be, you could upload the relevant pics directly in this forum? You know it is possible with the forum software, right?
Mmm... Strange: I have no problems loading the images. But here are some 3d-cockpit screenshots:Pieter

Mmm... Strange: I have no problems loading the images. But here are some 3d-cockpit screenshots:Pieter
Many Thanks!! Ich think, i will give a try:-)Any recommendations for the Monitor?RGSD TOM

Many Thanks!! Ich think, i will give a try:-)
Some Samsung monitor for gaming like the Samsung Syncmaster 2493HM. Excellent stuff... :( Pieter