Sign in to follow this  
CaptLou

Just Flight Discount

I trust this section is the same as Letters to the Editor in the newspapers. I don't know where else to post this observation.I was checking out the Just Flight discount with the intention of purchasing some addons. Looking at their products however, I found them to be grossly overpriced. eg: FS9 - $45, FSX deluxe $60. FS9 is available locally for $30 and FSX Deluxe is priced at $40. What other items are they overcharging on? That 15% discount doesn't seem to mean much.CaptLou

You can get FSX Deluze from Amazon.com for $35.99 ;)

I had seen the post a few weeks ago about the discount offer, but now I can't find it! Has it expired? I could really use a 757 :( Alden

gogamer.com has the 757 captain for 35 bucks....
Thanks - but I've read too many bad things about Captain Sim's 757 (bad support, limited systems, buggy, fps, etc...) and plenty of good things about the PSS (JustFlight) 757.Is that discount still available? (Me thinks not :( )-Alden

It would be worth waiting for the 757 from QualityWings, trust me. :(
Thanks - I just checked out QualityWings, but it doesn't look like it's really a "full" sim. It looks great, but it seems like there won't be a fully modeled FMC, etc.Alden