Sign in to follow this  
maxter

Glass half empty? Not for me...

Guest wintercon

If the ORBX Team is able to make switzerland (My home and birth Country) in such a detail they did with australia, I am going to love since switzerland has A lots of mountains and extremely impressive scenery,it would be well worth it,I always wanted to fly over my city (Luzern) and over our mountain which is Pilatus.Seing what these guys can do with mountain mapping and texturing,I would say that switzlerland with the ORBX team would score such an impact that even microsoft would have to reconsider planning on fs11 .I know there is switzerland proffesional but nothing comes even micro close to what the ORBX team can do.I hope the ORBX Team had my country in mind for the possible future :)

Ya never know mate :) ;)
Now I hate when you do that... :( Mmmmmmm I wonder what's going on in that Santa's workshop with the Orbx sign over the door...Cheers JayKae

Guest clayrb

TGIF To all: What else can you say about true flight simulation? That sums it up in one video :( I can't wait until they start on the USA (I'm saving my money for sure) because I'm buying the hole pie when they start to release the series. Yep FSX currently the best platform for flight simulation so far (yes I have tried X-plane and have 9.0 on my system but every time Austin comes out with a update I try it again but it just doesn't measure up to FSX for me. Anyway FSX has a long way to mature and we will see wonderful addons and I hope that someone with alot of money can grap FSX and move it along to the next phase of development.Clayrb

If the ORBX Team is able to make switzerland (My home and birth Country) in such a detail they did with australia, I am going to love since switzerland has A lots of mountains and extremely impressive scenery,it would be well worth it,I always wanted to fly over my city (Luzern) and over our mountain which is Pilatus.Seing what these guys can do with mountain mapping and texturing,I would say that switzlerland with the ORBX team would score such an impact that even microsoft would have to reconsider planning on fs11 .I know there is switzerland proffesional but nothing comes even micro close to what the ORBX team can do.I hope the ORBX Team had my country in mind for the possible future :)
When we begin on Europe, we will do single countries at a time, based on flight simmer demographics, i.e. Germany, UK, Switzerland, Italy have high FS enthusiast populations, so it makes sense to go where the market is. I would say FTX Germany will be the first EU addon from us, but that will be next year.

Cheers,

John Venema

Orbx_Logo_Avatar.png

To continue with the theme of this thread, two of my favourite aircraft will appear in good time. My glass is indeed much more than half full...Stangs and Cubs...Cheers,