Sign in to follow this  
OSJJ1985

Ground texture glitch

First of all I don't know what to where to search for. I'm tired of trying to find this so please forgive me and don't frame me unless it had really been discussed a million times and I'm just too blind to seem to find this. Anyway here are some screenshots that should show my problem. First of all can't remember all the ground add-on I installed, have obviously no idea which add-on could cause it, I'm using GE Pro and probably meesed up the "back-up" part but then again maybe I messed up something with the installation in the first place or maybe it was a problem prior to GE Pro. I have absolutely no idea so I'm also getting tired trying all the stuff that may have caused this. I'd also like to add that I accidently installed those "UT...." options in GE Pro (I then backed-up my files and reinstalled only the first 2). Anyway nothing had worked so far and here are the screenshots

I forgot to add....1) Berlin2) Vienna / danube (Northwest of Airport)3,4,5) Rhine near Cologne

Is there any addon scenery installed? These artifacts are usually caused by default scenery interfering with addon scenery. The default .bgl files must be deactivated by either renaming them or backing them up and removing them.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Is there any addon scenery installed? These artifacts are usually caused by default scenery interfering with addon scenery. The default .bgl files must be deactivated by either renaming them or backing them up and removing them.
I'm using Ground Environment Pro and lots of Add-On airport (such as FlyTampa, Aerosoft, Cloud9, FSdreamteam, etc...). The airports work just fine but I don't think that's how GE Pro should look like.Where can I find out which files are conflicting / which files I'll have to remove??

This kind of looks like an Ultimate Terrain problem with the coast lines rather than a GE Pro issue. Have you tried posting these screenshots on the UT forums?

You might try installing lwmViewer2 from here:http://www.jimkeir.co.uk/FlightSim/LWMViewer2.htmlWhat this does is load all the fs9-format scenery files and provides a list of them, with checkobxes tht allow you to turn them on and off. Of course, if you deleted or renamed some default scenery files, this won't help you on that but it can be a ral time saver.scott s..